Brand Spotlight: Fire Magic
If you're looking to spice up your outdoor entertainment space, Fire Magic offers premium USA made grilling products to meet every cook's expectations. Founded in 1937, this brand has over 80 years of experience manufacturing high quality grills made with superior craftsmanship. Their elaborate features, exceptional durability, and innovated design will make every food connoisseur's dream outdoor kitchen come to life.
Cooking Versatilities with the Aurora Series
Left: Back-Lit Control Knobs // Center: Diamond Sear Cooking Grids // Right: Cast Stainless Steel Burners
Sporting a sleek profile crafted from durable materials, Fire Magic's Aurora Series delivers cooking versatility and longevity all in a single, beautifully crafted grill. Here are some of the features you can expect from your Aurora Grill.
- All 304 stainless steel Diamond Sear Cooking Grids--which features a .35" wide flat top per each individual grid--provide more cooking surface area and even heat distribution for achieving those perfect, drool worthy seared steaks and roasted vegetables.
- 1/4" Thick Cast Stainless Steel Burners feature uniform spaced ports that consistently deliver even flames and are sheltered by a lip to prevent unwanted clogging. The best part? These durable burners are built to last a lifetime.
- Back-Lit Comfort Control Knobs, purposefully installed at a 40 degree angle, eliminates any obstructed view and alleviates the need for bending over. The intuitive flame icons on the knobs turn from blue to red to signal that the flames are in use.
- Hot Surface Ignition allows for a quick and reliable startup to easily get the gathering going.
Halogen Interior Lights makes night time grilling and evening entertainment a breeze.
Luxury Grilling with Echelon Diamond Series
Left: Combo Charcoal and Smoker Basket // Center: Quantum Backburner // Right: Flavor Grids with Heat Zone Separators
Fire Magic's top-of-the-line Echelon Diamond Series encompasses everything luxury grilling should be. Not only is each component beautifully crafted with clean lines and a contoured face, the Echelon Series boasts of the same exceptional features as the Aurora Series--and more.
- 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Flavor Grids reduce flare ups, vaporizes juices, and evenly disperses heat for savoring an aromatic, barbecue essence.
- Heat Zone Separators offer the capability to cook an assortment of foods--at different temperatures--simultaneously.
- Double wall Rounded Oven Hood ensures evenly cooked results for enjoying convection styled recipes.
- Recessed, all stainless steel foam Quantum Backburner generates evenly dispersed high heat for effortlessly roasting a mouthwatering, juicy bird. Talk about maximizing space for synchronized grilling and rotisserie cooking! Chef Gordan Ramsay would approve.
Combo Charcoal and Smoker Basket, included with every Echelon grill, makes it possible to achieve the timeless smoky flavor unique to charcoal grilling. With the versatility of adding wood chips, infusing food with a flavor enhancement can take any culinary skill to the next level.
Maximizing the Grilling Experience with Optional Upgrades
Left: Digital Thermometer // Center: Magic View Window // Right: Infrared Burner
The Aurora Series and Echelon Series are completely customizable with optional features like digital thermometers, see-through Magic View Windows, and infrared backburners that will optimize your grilling experience and take it to new heights.
Grilling Accessories Galore
We could spend all day diving through each of the premium accessories that will complement your grilling experience, but we'll save that for another day. Nevertheless, if you're looking to create the ultimate backyard hang out, you'll certainly want to see everything else that Fire Magic offers. From side burners and drawers to refrigerators and built-in bars, Fire Magic has everything you didn't even know you needed.
Fire Magic's attention to detail and superior craftsmanship redefines the grilling experience by finetuning standard features into state-of-the-art technology. From convection and indirect styled cooking, Fire Magic can equip even the most beginner cook into an expert chef, all within the comfort of their own home. To learn more about which series is right for you, feel free to send a message on the live chat, fill out a contact us form, or give us a call at (866) 578-8538.Main Image: Fire Magic Aurora A790i Built-In Grill
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
An avid rock climber, Stephany is one of the Ecommerce team members responsible for the addition and maintenance of product listings on the website.