Bask in the beauty of fire and water as natural elements are combined in this one-of-a-kind piece of outdoor art. The Starfire Designs 31" Cono Moreno Fire and Water Bowl is elegantly designed to have its waterfall flow into a body of water such as a pool, fountain, or pond while simultaneously having the top burn brilliantly with flames. Its dynamic combination of fire and water makes it a true art piece that will invite the awe of your guests. With the Cono Moreno Copper Fire and Water Bowl, you can have a million dollar look without the million dollar cost. This bowl was handmade for absolute perfection!
The bowl is very sturdy and durable; a perfect addition to your residential or commercial space. The Cono Moreno Copper Fire and Water Bowl stands out from the rest with its handcrafted texture and style. It sports a shell that showcases natural copper tones. Since every individual piece is handcrafted, textures and finished may vary. But just means you will recieve a unique and functional work-of-art! We include our Starfire brand lava rock with this fire pit, and offer a variety of fire glass colors and styles should you be looking for something different to fill your fire feature (sold separately). To fill this fire pit, approximately 60 lbs of fire glass are needed (sold separately).
Please note: Our product images show the Cono Moreno Copper Fire and Water Bowl with Starfire Designs Pacific Blue 1/2" Fire Glass and Starfire Designs Emerald Fire Drops (both sold separately). The included fire media is lava rock, and is not what is pictured in the photos above.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Combines Fire and Water for a Dazzling Display
- Hand Hammered from High Quality Copper
- Purple-Hazed Finish
- Bees Wax Finish Protects Exterior from Water Stains
- Standard Ignition Types Include 12" Burner Ring: 90k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 18" Penta Burner: 65k BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Pre-Installed Antique Copper Key Valve
- Starfire Brand Lava Rock Included
- Holds Approximately 60 lbs of Fire Glass (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: 31" Dia. x 10" H