To determine the correct size burner for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
When it comes to relaxing, nothing beats the ambiance of a fiery focal point. With the Rasmussen Large Vented Black Steel Custom Pan Burner providing luxurious flames, you can enjoy just that.
Designed for use in vented gas fireplaces, this Custom Pan Burner boasts a rectangle profile with a sleek, black finish that will accentuate the flames like no other. Relish a beautiful, balanced flame display as the internal baffling allows the gas to distribute evenly across the pan. Spread the included pan filler and ember magic across the pan to enhance the appeal of the flames and enjoy a beautiful glowing effect (main fire media sold separately). This pan burner's 1/2" pipe allows for easy hook up to your fuel source. It features a durable 16-gauge steel construction that is welded at the seams for optimal performance and durability. True to its name, the Custom Pan Burner offers versatility with its strap legs. Enjoy an elevated look for a contemporary appeal or enjoy a seamless flush installation by removing the legs. No matter what you choose, this burner is certain to provide warmth and makes a wonderful addition to vented gas fireplaces.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Even Flame Distribution
- Black Finish Accentuates the Flames
- 16-Gauge Steel Construction with 1/2" Pipe
- Welded Seams for Maximum Performance and Optimal Durability
- Design Flexibility with Removable Strap Legs
- Works with Natural Gas or Propane
- Indoor Use Only
- Compatible in Single, See-Thru, and Multi-Sided Vented Gas Fireplaces
- 2 Year Limited Warranty (Burner), 1 Year Limited Warranty (Controls)
- Includes Burner, Pan Filler, Ember Magic, Flexible SS Non-Whistling Connector Kit, and Damper Clamp
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions and BTUs
Please Note: The (SR-2R) On/Off Remote Control that is compatible with the Remote Ready Safety Control ignition option is sold separately.
Please Note: Wide CS Burners (27W, 30W, and 33W) are compatible with wide fireball models only (W--sold separately). Standard CS Burners are compatible with standard fireballs only (sold separately).