Prolong your social gatherings with a low profile OW Lee 20 lb Horizontal Propane Tank. This practical accessory lays horizontally on its side, underneath the base of your occasional height fire pit table, for optimal space-saving needs when a standard vertical 20 lb propane tank won't fit. Handles featured on the sides of the cylinder offer portability for easy maneuvering when you need to refill your cylinder with fuel (sold separately) or simply need to move it from one location to another. Monitor your fuel level using the fuel gauge that is equipped. This cylinder features an overfilling prevention device (OPD) that automatically stops the flow of gas, for peace of mind. Secure the tank in place using the bracket system located on the bottom ends of the cylinder. Its powder coated steel construction offers optimal protection against rust.
Please Note: Fuel sold separately. All new propane tanks must be purged of air before being filled with gas. Please see owners manual for additional information.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Lays Horizontally, Fits Occasional Height Fire Pits
- Powder Coated Steel Construction Prevents Rusting
- Built-In Handles for Portability
- Fuel Gauge Allows for Monitoring Fuel Level
- Bracket System Offers Support and Stability Inside Base
- Equipped with an Overfilling Prevention Device (OPD)
- Capacity: 4.6 Gallons (17.41 Liters)
- DOT Approved
- Fuel Sold Separately
- Dimensions: 12.2" Dia x 18" H