Infratech Surface Mount Heat Regulator Control
IN STOCK | Ships In 3-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Stainless Steel Face Plate
- Regulator Control Knob Assembly
- Gang Box
- Waterproof Cover
- Wiring Diagram Document
Wiring not included.
|Weight||2 lbs, 3 lbs|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Color||Stainless Steel, Black|
For complete control over your Infratech Single Element Electric Heater up to 3,000 watts, try the Infratech Surface Mount Heat Regulator Control. This switch includes a stainless steel face plate, a surface mount gang box, and a weatherproof cover, making it ideal for use in unprotected areas.
This "infinity switch" does not "dim" the heater, instead it gently pulses the heater on and off according to the temperature of the air. Configurable by voltage and single or double controls, make sure to choose the right model for your heater setup. The Infratech Surface Mount Heat Regulator Control is designed to sit on the surface of your wall, so it is perfect for setups that are not compatible with cutting into a wall.
Please Note: Each heater must have its own INF Input Regulator
- Control Your Single Element Electric Heater up to 3,000 Watts with Ease
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Infinity Switch Technology
- 15 Amp Maximum
- Controls Heaters Up to 3,000 Watts
- Configurable by Voltage Compatibility and Single or Dual Control
- Dual Option Available for Controlling Multiple Heaters
- Compatible with 120v Heaters or 240v Up to 15 Amps
- Includes Weatherproof Cover
- Bi-Metal Contact Gently Pulses Heater On and Off
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 2 lbs, 3 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via Ground delivery.
This item is not eligible for returns.