Control your Infratech Single Element Electric Heater with ease with the help of the Infratech In-Wall Heat Regulator Control. This control assembly is available in an array of configurable options including single or dual control, voltage compatibility, and weatherproof cover. With a stainless steel face plate, these controls are designed to be installed into your wall, and will sit very close to flush against your wall. The Infratech In-Wall Heat Regulator Control is designed to be used indoors or outdoors; for unprotected areas, please choose the option with weatherproof cover.
The Infratech In-Wall Heat Regulator Control is considered an "infinity switch", meaning it does not "dim" your heater. Instead, this control utilizes a bi-metal contact which gently pulses the heater on and off according to the temperature of the internal contact. This switch includes a stainless steel faceplate and gang box.
Please Note: Each heater must have its own INF Input Regulator
- Control Your Single Element Electric Heater with Ease
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Configurable by Voltage Compatibility and Single or Dual Control
- Dual Option Available for Controlling Multiple Heaters
- Infinity Switch Technology
- 15 Amp Maximum
- Controls Heaters Up to 3,000 Watts
- In-Wall Design Sits Flush with Your Wall
- Compatible with 120v or 240v Heaters, Up to 15 Amps
- Bi-Metal Contact Gently Pulses Heater On and Off
- Available with Weatherproof Cover for Unprotected Areas