Infratech Heat Regulator Switch
IN STOCK | Ships In 3-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Single Heat Regulator Knob Assembly
Face Plate and Gang Box not included.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Color||Stainless Steel, Black|
For more control over your Single Element Infratech Heater, the Infratech Heat Regulator Switch can be installed in a convenient spot for ease of use. The Infratech Heat Regulator switch is considered an "infinity switch". This means that the switch does not "dim" the heater, instead, it gently pulses the heater on and off as the temperature dictates. Within your heating unit, there is a bi-metal contact point. When this internal contact heats up or cools down, your infinity switch will react accordingly.
The Infratech Heat Regulator Switch is available in 120v and 240v versions, please choose the correct switch for your heater. This listing contains the switch itself and does not include the face plate or gang box, which is necessary for installation.
Please Note: Each heater must have its own INF Input Regulator
- This Listing is For the Switch Only (Face Plate and Gang Box Required but Not Included)
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Control Your Single Element Electric Heater with Ease
- Infinity Switch Technology
- 15 Amp Maximum
- Controls Heaters Up to 3,000 Watts
- Compatible with 120v Heaters or 240v Up to 15 Amps
- Bi-Metal Contact Gently Pulses Heater On and Off
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via Ground delivery.
This item is not eligible for returns.