Like a ship docked on the harbor after sailing the rough seas, the EcoSmart Fire Wharf 65 Fire Table offers an inviting space to unwind and recharge after a long day. Sporting a minimalist design of sleek lines and smooth surfaces, the Wharf's rectangular shape is the perfect vessel for accommodating your crew of friends and family.
What better way to spend time than cozying up to the swaying waves of orange, flickering flames? The Wharf comes with a stainless steel linear burner and black glass charcoal to keep your fire feature effortlessly stylish all day--and night--long. It features a spacious top that conveniently lets you keep your beverages or charcuterie boards nearby. Treading uneven ground? No worries. Articulating feet underneath the base allow you to adjust the height to keep your fire feature leveled, where needed, while providing gas models with essential ventilation for proper combustion. Made using fluid concrete technology that acts as barrier against unwanted weathering, rest assured knowing your investment will last for years to come and will remain colorfast, as well as water and UV resistant.
- Made of Fluid Concrete Technology
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Adjustable Articulating Feet Offers Stability
- Bioethanol Model Offers Up 15,000 BTUs
- Propane and Natural Gas Models Offer Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Bioethanol) / Outdoor Use Only (Gas)
- Gas Model Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 65" L x 39.4" W x 13.3" H
Please Note: Propane models cannot store a propane tank inside.
Please Note: Due to the unique nature of concrete and variations in monitor displays, please be aware that there may be some variation in the color displayed. Samples are always available upon request.