EcoSmart Fire Wharf 65 Fire Table
SPECIAL ORDER | Ships In 7 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
All Models Include:
- Fire Table
- Burner Assembly (Parts Vary with Selected Fuel)
- Black Glass Charcoal
- Fabric Cover
- Fixing Brackets
Bioethanol Models Include:
- 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can
- Bottle Adapter
- Lighting Rod
- Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
Gas Models Include:
- Flex Gas Line
- Sparker Box
- Control Panel and Knob
- LP Hose and Regulator (For LP Models Only)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Please note: e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel and propane tanks are sold separately.
|Made In USA|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Assembly Required|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|location||Bioethanol: Indoor/Outdoor, Gas: Outdoor|
|Material||Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel||Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas|
|Ignition||Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark|
|Heat Output||Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity||44 lbs|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|color||Bone, Graphite, Natural|
|Extra Features||Fire Media Included|
|Number of Taps|
Like a ship docked on the harbor after sailing the rough seas, the EcoSmart Fire Wharf 65 Fire Table offers an inviting space to unwind and recharge after a long day. Sporting a minimalist design of sleek lines and smooth surfaces, the Wharf's rectangular shape is the perfect vessel for accommodating your crew of friends and family.
What better way to spend time than cozying up to the swaying waves of orange, flickering flames? The Wharf comes with a stainless steel linear burner and black glass charcoal to keep your fire feature effortlessly stylish all day--and night--long. It features a spacious top that conveniently lets you keep your beverages or charcuterie boards nearby. Treading uneven ground? No worries. Articulating feet underneath the base allow you to adjust the height to keep your fire feature leveled, where needed, while providing gas models with essential ventilation for proper combustion. Made using fluid concrete technology that acts as barrier against unwanted weathering, rest assured knowing your investment will last for years to come and will remain colorfast, as well as water and UV resistant.
- Made of Fluid Concrete Technology
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Adjustable Articulating Feet Offers Stability
- Bioethanol Model Offers Up 15,000 BTUs
- Propane and Natural Gas Models Offer Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Bioethanol) / Outdoor Use Only (Gas)
- Gas Model Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 65" L x 39.4" W x 13.3" H
Please Note: Propane models cannot store a propane tank inside.
Please Note: Due to the unique nature of concrete and variations in monitor displays, please be aware that there may be some variation in the color displayed. Samples are always available upon request.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 13.3"
- Weight: 256 lbs
- Heat Output: Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Ignition: Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Material: Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Fire Table Owners Manual (PDF)
- Bioethanol Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Gas Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, finding the time to Read Post
Concrete reigns supreme as a versatile and widely used material and its Read Post
If you have an existing gas fire pit or fireplace, or are Read Post
You’ve done lots of searching for outdoor fire products and you keep Read Post
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST