When it comes to your outdoor gas fire feature needs, the Starfire Designs Square Fire Pit Burner Kit - Match Lit Ignition has you covered. Perfect for do-it-yourself projects, this kit reduces the quantity of fillers required to fill up a fire pit. Whether enjoying the summer nights with a group of friends or simply taking in the serene starry skies with family, creating a luminous and fiery ambiance has never been easier.
To make your outdoor DIY project as seamless as possible, this kit already includes everything needed for a match lit ignition system that can be ignited with a matchstick or lighter. To enjoy the flames, hover the matchstick or lighter over the burner while also slowly turning the key valve to the ON position, simultaneously. This system is easier to maintain and requires little to no replacement parts since it uses fewer components.
Also included with this kit is a stainless steel burner pan that is specially designed to eliminate the need for fillers. This cost-effective component allows a bed for fire media, such as fire glass, to lay across the pan. Not only does this make for a stunning centerpiece display, the empty interior space beneath the pan helps improve airflow for optimal combustion and flame display. If your fire pit will be using propane gas or an ignition system, a burner pan is absolutely required. Installation is a cinch as the pan can be simply dropped into place over the ledge inside the fire pit's opening. For quick ledge solution, check out our Form Fitting Fire Pit Ledges (sold separately). Weep holes featured on the burner pan's design enables water to drain should the fire feature be exposed to rain. The removable tri-purpose ignition port cover plate that comes standard on all Starfire Designs pans allows for the use of match lit, battery spark, or electronic ignition systems.
Illuminate the evenings with a welcoming atmosphere as the fire ring's staggered burner ports spread gas to produce a natural flame pattern. The unique raised hub design prevents rainwater from entering the gas line--ensuring unwanted noise and other potential hazards don't disrupt relaxation time. Unlike punched burner ports that can affect the integrity of the metal and hinder gas flow, machine drilled burner ports come standard on all Starfire Designs burners to ensure utmost gas flow efficiency and quality flames! With a heat output rated at 90,000 to 300,000 BTUs (dependent on burner size), rest assured that guests can relish the pleasant warmth radiating from the fire. The burner's 1.27 millimeter thick heavy-duty gauge 304 stainless steel construction is resistant against rust and damage from high temperatures. As proof of our confidence that this kit will surpass your expectations of durability and quality, we include a 10-year limited warranty on the parts and components. We also have this kit available set up for use with a Spark Ignition and AWEIS Ignition.
To make your fire pit the focal point of your outdoor living space, we recommend adorning it with our wide selection of fire glass. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- 12" Ring Offers 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Ring Offers 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Ring Offers 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Ring Offers 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Ring Offers 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Suitable for Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- Ships Set Up for Use with a Match Lit Ignition
- Burner Ring Made of 1.27 Millimeter Thick Heavy-Duty Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner's Staggered Machine Drilled Burner Ports Produces Natural Flame Pattern and Increased Gas Flow Efficiency
- Burner's Raised Hub Prevents Water from Seeping into Gas Line
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 24" Feature a 1/2" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Burner Ring Sizes 30" to 36" Feature a 3/4" Female NPT Gas Inlet and Includes a 3/4" to 1/2" Adapter
- Pan's Removeable Tri-Purpose Ignition Port Cover Plate Allows for Use with Multiple Ignition Systems
- Pan's Weep Holes Allow for Water Drainage
- Easy to Install
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Components
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Dimensions