To truly make your fire feature stand out, our Starfire Designs Round Fire Pit Burner Kit - Spark Ignition makes a fantastic addition for illuminating your outdoor living space with a brilliant fiery centerpiece. With all the essential parts needed to produce a beautiful and warm fire that will invite your guests to gather around, we're certain this kit won't disappoint.
Designed with customer satisfaction in mind, this kit includes everything needed for a battery spark ignition which eliminates the hassle of fiddling around with matches and lighters. Both the key valve and the igniter button are designed to be placed right next to each other for ease of use. To ignite, turn the key valve to the ON position and simply push the button to enjoy instant flames. Once the flames are lit, you can adjust the height of the fire to your desired ambiance.
The included burner pan is specifically designed to eliminate the amount of fillers required to fill a fire pit, making it a cost-effective solution for DIY projects. Instead, your fire media will rest directly on top of the burner pan, which then leaves the interior of your fire pit or fire table empty. The available interior space allows for better airflow, which leads to better flame combustion. If your fire pit will be using propane gas or an ignition system, a burner pan is absolutely required. For ease of use, simply drop the burner pan into place within your fire feature's ledge. For quick ledge solution, check out our Form Fitting Fire Pit Ledges (sold separately). Weep holes throughout the pan's design act as drains for water should your fire pit be exposed to the outdoor elements, such as rain. A removable tri-purpose ignition port cover plate comes standard on the pan, allowing you to alternate your ignition system to a match lit, battery spark, or electronic ignition system.
This fire ring and burner pan kit is filled with uniquely designed pieces of hardware that have been designed with features to ensure that your flames reach their potential. The fire ring contained in this kit includes a raised hub that prevents water from entering the gas line to ensure safety and complete relaxation without any unwanted fussy noise. Enjoy a luminous ambiance as the staggered machine drilled burner ports create natural looking flames. Warming up to a cozy fire is an effortless task as the burner ring offers a heat output rating of 90,000 to 300,000 BTUs (dependent on burner size). Made of 1.5 millimeter thick heavy duty gauge 304 stainless steel, this ensures the burner's maximum durability and its resistance against rust and heat damage--and that your fire feature lasts far into the future! As proof of our confidence that this kit will surpass your expectations of durability and quality, we include a 10-year limited warranty on the parts and components. We also have this kit available set up for use with a Match Lit Ignition and AWEIS Ignition.
To make your fire pit the focal point of your outdoor living space, we recommend adorning it with our wide selection of fire glass. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 12" Ring Offers 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Ring Offers 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Ring Offers 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Ring Offers 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Ring Offers 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 42" Ring Offers 300,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Suitable for Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- Ships Set Up for Use with a Push Button Spark Ignition
- Burner Ring Made of 1.5 Millimeter Thick Heavy-Duty Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner's Staggered Machine Drilled Burner Ports Produces Natural Flame Pattern and Increased Gas Flow Efficiency
- Burner's Raised Hub Prevents Water from Seeping Into Gas Line
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 24" Feature a 1/2" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Burner Ring Sizes 30" to 48" Feature a 3/4" Female NPT Gas Inlet and Includes a 3/4" to 1/2" Adapter
- Pan's Removeable Tri-Purpose Ignition Port Cover Plate Allows for Use with Multiple Ignition Systems
- Pan's Weep Holes Allow for Water Drainage
- Easy to Install
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Components
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Dimensions