Complete your outdoor gas fire feature with the addition of a Starfire Designs Round Fire Pit Burner Kit - Match Lit Ignition. This unique kit is perfect for DIY projects as it includes all the essential components needed to ignite a brilliant fire. Whether hosting a casual get-together or a formal party, illuminating the chilly evenings with a luminous ambiance is a breeze with your newly perfected fire feature.
Designed with customer satisfaction in mind, this kit includes everything you need for a match lit ignition system that can be ignited with a matchstick or a lighter. To ignite, hover the matchstick or lighter over the burner and turn the key valve to the ON position, simultaneously, to enjoy instant flames. Once the flames are lit, you can adjust the height of the fire to your desired ambiance. Since this system uses fewer components, it requires little to no replacement parts--making it easier to maintain.
The included burner pan eliminates the need for fillers, such as lava rock--making it a cost-effective solution for DIY projects. The empty interior space just below the pan allows for optimal airflow, better flame combustion, and better presentation. If your fire pit will be using propane gas or an ignition system, a burner pan is absolutely required. The installation of this pan is quite easy and can simply be dropped into place over the ledge of the fire pit's opening. For a quick ledge solution, check out our Form Fitting Fire Pit Ledge (sold separately). This burner pan features weep holes for water drainage in case the fire feature is exposed to rain that might otherwise alter the quality of the flames and the efficiency of the fuel. Made of durable stainless steel, the pan comes standard with a removable tri-purpose ignition port cover plate that allows for the use of match lit, battery spark, or electronic ignition systems that will help create flames that you and your guests will enjoy for years to come. This provides the ability to switch out your ignition system without having to purchase a new burner pan.
Full of impressive features that are sure to make your fire feature stand out, this fire ring's staggered burner ports spread the gas to create a more natural flame pattern. It also features a raised hub to prevent rainwater from entering the gas line, which can otherwise cause unwanted noise and other potential hazards. Unlike punched burner ports, which can bend the metal and restrict gas flow, our burners come standard with machine drilled burner ports that offer increased efficiency and better flames to enjoy! This fire ring has a rating of 90,000 to 300,000 BTUs (dependent on burner size) and is made from 1.27 millimeter thick heavy duty gauge 304 stainless steel that is rust proof and resistant to damage from heat. As proof of our confidence that this kit will surpass your expectations of durability and quality, we include a 10-year limited warranty on the parts and components. We also have this kit available set up for use with a Spark Ignition and AWEIS Ignition.
To make your fire pit the focal point of your outdoor living space, we recommend adorning it with our wide selection of fire glass. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 12" Ring Offers 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Ring Offers 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Ring Offers 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Ring Offers 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Ring Offers 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Suitable for Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- Ships Set Up for Use with a Match Lit Ignition
- Burner Made of 1.27 Millimeter Thick Heavy-Duty Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner's Staggered Machine Drilled Burner Ports Produces Natural Flame Pattern and Increased Gas Flow Efficiency
- Burner's Raised Hub Prevents Water from Seeping into Gas Line
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 24" Feature a 1/2" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Burner Ring Sizes 30" to 36" Feature a 3/4" Female NPT Gas Inlet and Includes a 3/4" to 1/2" Adapter
- Pan's Removeable Tri-Purpose Ignition Port Cover Plate Allows for Use with Multiple Ignition Systems
- Pan's Weep Holes Allow for Water Drainage
- Easy to Install
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Components
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Dimensions