Highlight your outdoor living space with the contemporary design of the Real Flame Aegean 50" Rectangle Propane Fire Table. Its light textured finish coordinates with a plethora of styles and the powder coated steel construction ensures a durable foundation.
Rated at an output of 50,000 BTUs of heat with a burn time of 20 hours in the low setting, this fire table is sure to provide plenty of heat for your gathering. An easy-to-use battery-operated ignition provides easy access to the flames with just a push of the button. When not in use, transform this fire feature into a useful coffee table using a matching lid or protect your investment with a protective vinyl storage cover--both accessories are included. The Aegean uses a standard 20 lb. propane tank (not included), but can be converted to natural gas with the included conversion kit. Features such as leveling feet for uneven surfaces, a stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, and a tank seat come included with this fire table. A 9' LP hose and regulator are included for use with propane. Alternatively, the Aegean can be converted to natural gas using the conversion kit with a 10' hose and quick connect socket. This attractive fire pit is available in a choice of colors and can withstand weather elements, UV, and rust. The Aegean 50" Rectangle Propane Fire Table is CSA Certified and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Heat Output of 50,000 BTUs
- Battery-Operated Push Button Ignition
- Constructed of Powder-Coated Steel
- Leveling Feet for Uneven Surfaces
- Stainless Steel Burner and Lava Rock Filler Included
- Tank Seat, 9' LP Hose with Regulator Included
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit with 10' Hose and Quick Connect Socket Included
- Vinyl Storage Cover Included
- Burn Time with 20 lb. LP Tank is 7 Hours (High Setting) and 20 Hours (Low Setting)
- CSA Certified
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Basic Assembly Required
- Fire Table Dimensions: 50" L x 32" W x 15" H
- Burn Area Dimensions: 36.25" L x 18.25" W x 4.25" H
- Linear Burner Tube Dimensions: 28.5" L
Please Note: Required 20 lb. propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl. If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approximately 50 lbs. is recommended.