IR Energy evenGLO Post Mount Natural Gas Patio Heater
IN STOCK | Ships In 4-8 Weeks
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Patio Heater
- Regulator with Quick Connect
- Heat Shield
- Welded Flange with (4) Bolts
|Weight||60 lbs, 70 lbs|
|Made In USA|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Some Assembly Required|
|Warranty||Burner: 5 Year Limited, Emitter: 3 Year Limited, All Other Parts: 1 Year Limited|
|Material||Emitter: 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, Reflector: Aluminum|
|Heat Output||53k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|color||Black, Stainless Steel|
|Extra Features||Safety Shutoff|
|Number of Taps|
Make outdoor entertainment easy with the addition of this superior crafted IR Energy evenGLO Post Mount Natural Gas Patio Heater. Provide a delightful ambiance filled with a comfort and warmth for your guests to enjoy.
The evenGLO Post Mount Patio Heater is constructed of 316 marine grade stainless steel, ensuring unmatched superior craftsmanship with durability. Enjoy up to 53,000 BTUs while the heavy duty spun aluminum reflector radiates heat from the open flame to the surrounding area with sun-like warmth through its infrared heating technology. Relish a luxurious comfort zone with the company of friends as the heater covers up to 12 feet in radius that ensures even heat distribution. It features a safety shutoff tilt switch and a spark-to-pilot thermocouple ignition system. In addition, this CSA certified energy efficient heater is equipped with a welded flange with 4 bolt holes for easily mounting the pole into a concrete floor or wood deck. The high quality, seamless design and innovative technology of the evenGLO ensures many more years of continuous use full of relaxation and comfort.
Please Note: Professional installation is recommended for this product as a minimum clearance to combustible materials is required for proper airflow. To locate a professional installer near you, check out our Find a Pro page. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our informative team members at (866) 578-8538 for further information.
- Constructed of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel and Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Open Flame Design
- Efficient Infrared Heating Coverage Up to 12 Ft Radius
- Compatible for Natural Gas Only
- Electronic Ignition
- Features Safety Shut Off Tilt Switch
- Equipped with a Welded Flange with Four Bolt Holes for Easy Mounting
- Can be Mounted in Cement or Wood Deck
- CSA Certified
- Available in Various Finishes
- Includes 5 Year Limited Warranty on Burner
- Includes 3 Year Limited Warranty on Emitter
- Includes 1 Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Components
- Compatible for Outdoor Use Only
- Patented Technology
- Maximum Heat Output: 53,000 BTU
- 24 VAC with Two Stage Control Switch is Required (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: 39.5" Dia x 89.7" H
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 89.7"
- Diameter: 39.5"
- Weight: 60 lbs, 70 lbs
- Heat Output: 53k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Warranty: Burner: 5 Year Limited, Emitter: 3 Year Limited, All Other Parts: 1 Year Limited
- Ignition: Electronic
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Material: Emitter: 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, Reflector: Aluminum
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Owners Manual (PDF)
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST