Infratech In-Wall Duplex Switch
IN STOCK | Ships In 3-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Stainless Steel Face Plate
- Duplex Switch Assembly
- Gang Box
- Waterproof Cover Upgrade Available
- Wiring Diagram Document
Wiring not included.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Some Assembly Required|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|color||Stainless Steel, White, Gray|
|Number of Taps|
In choosing a method of control over your Dual Element Infratech Heater, look no further than the Infratech In-Wall Duplex Switch. This single polarity duplex stack switch is user-friendly and a budget-friendly option for controlling your heater, that will still provide all the control that you desire. With a stainless steel faceplate and gang box, this control switch offers simple on/off functionality as well as a high/low setting.
Available with or without a weatherproof cover, the Infratech In-Wall Duplex Switch can be used in a protected or unprotected setting (please choose the option with weatherproof cover for unprotected areas). Dual control options are available for multiple heater setups. This control assembly is designed to be installed in your wall and sit flush with the wall for a sleek streamlined look.
- Control Your Dual Element Electric Heater with Ease
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Dual Stack Switch Provides User-Friendly Control Over Basic Functionality
- Configurable by Single or Dual Control
- 20 Amp Maximum per Switch
- Designed for In-Wall Installation
- Dual Option Available for Controlling Multiple Heaters
- Two Single Pole Single Throw Switches
- Control On/Off Functionality as Well as High/Low Settings
- Available with Weatherproof Cover for Unprotected Areas
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via Ground delivery.
This item is not eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Line Drawing (PDF)