Large patio spaces require a big shade solution that won't be obstructive or crowded, such like the Flexy 10x14' Rectangular Dual-Post Umbrella with Silver Frame by FIM Umbrellas. This behemoth shade structure boasts of a generous canopy, large enough to shelter multiple chaise lounges from the hot sun.
The Flexy's clean silhouette creates a pleasant outdoor space that eliminates the need for multiple smaller umbrellas. With dual carrier posts, you and your loved ones can share the shade comfortably without bothersome central poles obstructing your view. It features a hassle-free crank opening and closing mechanism powered by a central drive belt and crank attachment that will provide a carefree and relaxing shade experience. Using the included opening rod, unravel the canopy from the winch opening to enjoy luxurious shade. The Flexy's unique modular design offers the convenience of moving the shade to your desired angle. Tilt the canopy forward or backward as needed by loosening the handle wheel located on the sides of the dual carrier posts. The frame is made with heavy duty aluminum that is powder coated with a silver finish, giving it a high-end finish that doubles as extra reliance against corrosion and weathering.
Each canopy panel is made with top-of-the-line Sunbrella fabric. Sunbrella is a leading textile brand that offers fade resistant, water repellent, and mold resistant fabric. Their solution-dyed material ensures your investment maintains their rich color for many years to come. Select from the many Sunbrella fabrics offered to meet your design needs.
Choose from the options of a deckmount plate or a ground insert base for your Flexy. Bolt the aluminum 14x14" square deckmount plate into a flat, solid surface or insert the zinc-plated ground insert base into concrete for permanent installation. If you seek portability, the aluminum freestanding offset base upgrade makes a wonderful alternative. Stabilize each of the dual carrier posts and anchor down the two front stabilizer bars with 24x24" concrete pavers (sold separately).
- FREE SHIPPING
- Forward and Backward Tilt Capabilities
- Hassle-free Opening and Closing with Manual Crank Winch System
- Rectangular Shaped Canopy
- Powder Coated Aluminum Frame and Ribs with Stainless Steel Cable and Hardware
- Dual Carrier Posts for Clean Continuous Length Installations
- Commercial Grade
- Designed and Made in Italy
- Various Sunbrella Fabric Colors Available
- Micro-Mesh Fabric Options Available
- Multiple Base Options to Choose From
- Minimum Base Weight Required: 550 lbs (Freestanding Offset Base Models)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (Residential), 1 Year Limited Warranty (Commercial)
- Dimensions: 10' L x 14' W
Please Note: The Freestanding Offset Base requires the use of 24x24" concrete pavers (sold separately). Please refer to the owners manual for details on the minimum required base weight (base weights sold separately).