EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Bar Height Fire Table
IN STOCK | Ships In 7 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
All Models Include:
- Fire Table
- Burner Assembly (Parts Vary with Selected Fuel)
- Black Glass Charcoal
- Fabric Cover
- Fixing Brackets
Bioethanol Models Include:
- 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can
- Bottle Adapter
- Lighting Rod
- Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
Gas Models Include:
- Flex Gas Line
- Sparker Box
- Control Panel and Knob
- LP Hose and Regulator (For LP Models Only)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Please note: e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel and propane tanks are sold separately.
|Made In USA|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Preassembled and Installation Required|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|location||Bioethanol: Indoor/Outdoor, Gas: Outdoor|
|Material||Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel||Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas|
|Ignition||Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark|
|Heat Output||Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity||44 lbs|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|color||Black, Gray, White|
|Extra Features||Fire Media Included, Tank Holder|
|Number of Taps|
Make this EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Bar Height Fire Table the focal point of your entertainment space. Stretching out at an impressive seven feet in length, this fire feature is the perfect excuse for gathering family and friends over for a weekend brunch or a weekday supper.
Seamless in design, the Gin 90 sports all the characteristics unique to the minimalist style. It struts a simple, elevated stature that will add height to any room and will look great accompanied by barstools. Whether sharing hors d'oeuvres with guests or simply enjoying a cup of hot chocolate over the generous tabletop space, treating yourself to a dining experience with this fire table is irresistible and easy. The included black glass charcoal makes the perfect accent against the dancing flames. Conveniently store your fuel source (sold separately) inside the hidden compartment while enjoying more wiggle room for socializing. Articulating feet at the bottom of the base offers your fire feature additional support where it is needed the most. Designed with durability in mind, the concrete composite formula acts as a weather and impact resistant barrier to ensure you can enjoy your Gin 90 for many years to come.
- Made of Fluid Concrete Technology
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Adjustable Articulating Feet Offers Stability
- Bioethanol Model Offers Up 15,000 BTUs
- Propane and Natural Gas Models Offer Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Hidden Access Door Offers Storage Space for Fuel Source (Sold Separately)
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Bioethanol) / Outdoor Use Only (Gas)
- Gas Model Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- Propane Models Can Store a Standard 20 lb Vertical LP Tank (Sold Separately)
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 89.4" L x 43.2" W x 37.2" H
Please Note: Due to the unique nature of concrete and variations in monitor displays, please be aware that there may be some variation in the color displayed. Samples are always available upon request.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 37.2"
- Weight: 398 lbs
- Heat Output: Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Ignition: Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark
- Assembly Required: Installation Required
- Material: Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Bioethanol Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Gas Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Fire Table Owners Manual (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, finding the time to Read Post
Concrete reigns supreme as a versatile and widely used material and its Read Post
If you have an existing gas fire pit or fireplace, or are Read Post
You’ve done lots of searching for outdoor fire products and you keep Read Post
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST