Divide open floor plans with an EcoSmart Fire Flex Peninsula Bioethanol Fireplace Insert offering multiple rooms a mesmerizing view of the flames via its three transparent sides. Whether integrating it into a compact or spacious environment, we're certain this fire feature makes the perfect solution for all your hosting needs.
Vibrant frames are made viewable from this Flex Peninsula's unique front, back, and side framing. Central to its design is a UL Listed stainless steel burner that utilizes clean burning e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel (sold separately). Witness the dazzling display of luxurious, open flames as the black glass charcoal included gleams and glitters effortlessly. A toughened glass windscreen safeguards the flames from windy conditions. This fireplace insert sports a powder coated black finish that will integrate into any styled living space. It is constructed from mild steel that is zinc sealed to prevent rusting from occuring. Adding an optional decorative box--or two--installs a glass separator that creates a cubby space for decorating with non-combustible logs, stones, or other fire media (sold separately).
- Zero-Clearance Construction with Multi-Sided View
- Made of Mild Steel and Toughened Glass
- Timeless Hi-Temp Powder Coated Black Finish
- Zinc Sealed Steel Construction Prevents Rusting
- No Gas, Electricity, Chimney, or Venting Required
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Fireplace Insert, Glass Windscreen, Black Glass Charcoal, Bioethanol Burner, 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can, Bottle Adapter, Lighting Rod, and Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
- Utilizes e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel for a Ventless, Smoke and Soot-Free Burn (Sold Separately)
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions