Cal Flame Drop-In Sink with Faucet and Soap Dispenser
IN STOCK | Ships In 1-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- 1 Sink with Faucet
- 1 Built-In Soap Dispenser
- Sink Plumbing and Fittings
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Some Assembly Required|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|Number of Taps|
To keep your island clean and free from sauce puddles with the Cal Flame Drop-In Sink with Faucet and Soap Dispenser. This drop-in sink can help you keep your hands and utensils clean as you prepare your culinary masterpieces. With a built-in, one-piece soap pump, you will be able to wash your hands and utensils after touching raw meats to avoid dangerous cross-contamination. This stainless steel sink's tall faucet allows you to fit large pots or pitchers under the flow of cold water. Shipped to you plumbed and ready to be installed in your BBQ island or built-in bar, this stainless steel sink will easily become one of your favorite components of your outdoor kitchen.
- For Use in a Built-In BBQ Island or Bar
- Constructed of Weather-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Includes a One-Piece, Built-In Soap Pump
- Tall Faucet Allows You to Fill Large Pots and Pitchers
- Ships Plumbed and Ready to Be Installed
- Features Cold Water Options Only
- Dimensions: 15" W x 15" D x 5" H (Without Faucet)
- Cutout Dimensions: 14.25" W x 14.25" D x 17.25" H
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via Ground delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Owners Manual (PDF)
- Line Drawing (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST