Keep your ice frozen--no matter the weather--with the Cal Flame Drop-In Ice Bucket in your BBQ island. This simple 304-grade stainless steel ice bin is double insulated with a layer of Styrofoam between the two layers--to ensure the best possible chill. The neoprene seal around the lid of the unit keeps the cold in, and the heat of the sun out. No one wants to run out of ice at a party, or have your cheap cooler filled with ice melt into a slush of cold water. Avoid this party faux pas by adding this brilliant ice bucket to your built-in island. When the party is over, simply pull the plug in the bottom of the cooler, melt the ice, and allow the water to drain out the bottom. Give the inside a nice once-over with a dry towel, and your ice bucket will be ready for its next use.
- Designed to be Used in Built-In BBQ Islands
- Double Insulated Walls Prevent Cold from Escaping
- Constructed of Sturdy 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Neoprene-Lined Lid Creates an Air-Tight Seal
- Drain with Plug in Bottom of Unit Allows for Easy Drainage
- Dimensions: 17" W x 14.5" D x 23.75" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 14.5" W x 14.75" D x 21" H