Cal Flame Built-In P Series Propane Grill - 6 Burner
IN STOCK | Ships In 1-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Built-In Grill Head Unit
- Analog Temperature Gauge
- Rotisserie Kit with Adjustable Motor Mount
- Smoker Box
- Griddle Tray
- Grill Weather Cover
- Propane Fuel Line and Regulator
Propane Tank is not included.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Assembly Required|
|Warranty||Please See Warranty Document For Details|
|Heat Output||110k BTUs, 10k BTUs Each Rotisserie Back Burner|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area||1,100 Sq. In.|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area||1,100 Sq. In.|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|Extra Features||Integrated Lighting, Cover Included|
|Number of Taps|
The Cal Flame Built-In P Series Propane Grill with 6 Burners is the mother of all grills--a thing of beauty--and the subject of every grill master's wildest dreams. Cal Flame has broken through every barrier in the industry, and created a grill with six independently controlled burners, with two bonus infrared back burners--for a whopping eight burners in all. With 1,100 square inches of cooking space and burners to prepare dinner for a small army--or at least one very hungry family--you will never run out of space to create your culinary masterpieces.
With 110k BTUs of heat in all, spread across eight 15k BTU burners, you will have no problem creating strategic grilling zones to prepare whatever dish you are serving. There is no limit to what you can create on this large P Series Grill. Polished 304 stainless steel makes up the beautiful body of this built-in grill, so you know this product will stand up to the elements-as well as any task you throw at it. With an adjustable warming rack and a built-in analog thermometer, you will be able to "rest" your finished food until the remaining food is done--without it getting cold. Integrated lighting allows you to flip a switch and illuminate your cooking space with the included dual halogen interior lights. Take your dinner game to the next level with the included rotisserie package and adjustable motor--capable of holding up to 35 lbs! With the griddle tray and smoker box that come standard with your P Series Grill, you will open up a whole new world of grilling possibilities. Make sure to cover your grill when not in use with the included weather cover--to protect your investment from the elements.
- Ships for Use with Propane
- Emits 110k BTUs of Heat
- Features Easy Start Ignition
- Constructed of Sturdy 304 Stainless Steel
- Double-Layered Welded Stainless Steel Hood with Heavy-duty Handle
- Features an Extra-Large Built-In Analog Temperature Gauge
- Dual Interior Halogen Lights with LED Bezel Light Switch
- Two Position Full-Width Warming Rack
- Includes Rotisserie Package (Hold up to 35 lbs) with Adjustable Mounted Motor
- Includes Smoker Box, Griddle Tray, and Grill Cover
- 1,100 Square Inches of Cooking Space
- Includes Patented Heavy-duty "V-Grates"
- Features 6 Independently Controlled Cast Stainless Steel Burners and 2 Infrared Rotisserie Burners
- Patented Cast Stainless Steel Knobs Allow for Easy Temperature Adjustments
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray on Rollers for Easy Cleaning
- Includes Vented Knob Splash Guards and Burner Lip Guards
- ETL Listed
- Product Dimensions: 46.5" W x 24" D x 22.44" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 45.75" W x 22" D x 9.5" H
Please Note: Propane tank is not included.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 22.44"
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Heat Output: 110k BTUs, 10k BTUs Each Rotisserie Back Burner
- Warranty: Please See Warranty Document For Details
- Ignition: Piezo Ignition
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Owners Manual (PDF)
- Line Drawing (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST