Cal Flame Built-In P Series Propane Grill - 5 Burner
IN STOCK | Ships In 1-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Built-In Grill Head Unit
- Analog Temperature Gauge
- Rotisserie Kit with Adjustable Motor Mount
- Smoker Box
- Griddle Tray
- Grill Weather Cover
- Propane Fuel Line and Regulator
Propane Tank is not included.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Assembly Required|
|Warranty||Please See Warranty Document For Details|
|Heat Output||95k BTUs, 18k BTUs Rotisserie Back Burner|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area||1,000 Sq. In.|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area||1,000 Sq. In.|
|Number of Main Burners||5|
|Side Burner Type|
|Extra Features||Integrated Lighting, Cover Included|
|Number of Taps|
The Cal Flame Built-In P Series Propane Grill with 5 Burners is a professional quality grill that knows how to bring the heat. This built-in unit will easily become the envy of your neighborhood. The culinary masterpieces that will no doubt come off this grill will take your outdoor kitchen to new heights of creativity and variety. With everything you could possibly need to turn your outdoor island into a pit master's dream, the P Series grill was designed with BBQ fanatics in mind.
With a 1,000 square inch cooking space, and all the bells and whistles you could imagine, the P Series Propane Grill is the grill you didn’t know you needed. With an overall 95k BTUs, this grill will be able to sear at the highest temperatures, or cook "low and slow" Texas style barbecue. With five independently controlled cast stainless steel burners, each maxing out at 15k BTUs of heat, you are able to create strategically placed heat zones to ensure your food is cooked at the ideal temperature. Switch out any of your burners with an optional Sear Zone Burner or Smoker Tray to add a world of new flavor combinations. To monitor the heat inside your grill head, you will find the attached analog thermometer allows you to gauge the temperature without lifting the lid and releasing the heat. If one part of your meal is finished before another, simply take your finished food off the burner and place it on the adjustable warming rack to keep it ready to go until it is dinner time. The dual halogen interior lights--controlled by a LED light switch on the unit--are perfect for grilling at all hours of the night, without having to worry about an external light source. In the mood for rotisserie style-chicken? Simply place the included rotisserie package and adjustable motor into the unit, and you will be ready to slow cook any bird. The included smoker box and griddle tray can bring in a whole new world of flavors to your grilled dishes--making your outdoor kitchen that much more all-purpose. Don't forget to cover your P Series Grill with the included fabric weather cover, to protect your new favorite toy from the elements.
- Ships for Use with Propane
- Emits 95k BTUs of Heat
- Features Easy Start Ignition
- Constructed of Sturdy 304 Stainless Steel
- Double-Layered Welded Stainless Steel Hood with Heavy-duty Handle
- Features an Extra-Large Built-In Analog Temperature Gauge
- Dual Interior Halogen Lights with LED Bezel Light Switch
- Two Position Full-Width Warming Rack
- Includes Rotisserie Package with Adjustable Mounted Motor
- Includes Smoker Box, Griddle Tray, and Grill Cover
- 1,000 Square Inches of Cooking Space
- Includes Patented Heavy-duty "V-Grates"
- Features 5 Independently Controlled Cast Stainless Steel Burners and 1 Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- Patented Cast Stainless Steel Knobs Allow for Easy Temperature Adjustments
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray on Rollers for Easy Cleaning
- Includes Vented Knob Splash Guards and Burner Lip Guards
- ETL Listed
- Product Dimensions: 39" W x 24" D x 22.44" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 38.25" W x 22" D x 9.5" H
Please Note: Propane tank is not included.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 22.44"
- Weight: 147 lbs
- Heat Output: 95k BTUs, 18k BTUs Rotisserie Back Burner
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Warranty: Please See Warranty Document For Details
- Ignition: Piezo Ignition
- Assembly Required: Assembly Required
- Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.