Alfresco 24" Versa Power Cooker
OUT OF STOCK | Call for Details
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Double Ring Burner Setup with Dual Controls
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grid
- Removable Stainless Steel Cover
- Propane Hose and Regulator (For Propane Models Only)
|Made In USA||Yes|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Some Assembly Required|
|Fuel||Propane, Natural Gas|
|Heat Output||Overall: 65k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area||442"|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area||442"|
|Number of Main Burners||1|
|Side Burner Type|
|Number of Taps|
The Alfresco 24" Versa Power Cooker is just what your outdoor kitchen has been missing. Quick heating reaches from 400 to 65,000 BTUs with easy push-button ignition. A heavy-duty spider grate will hold up to a 100 quart stock pot and can even handle a turkey fryer so you can make the most of your outdoor cooking experience.
The dual burner system with independent controls gives you complete command of function so your recipes come out just as you intended, every time. The entire burner is recessed for wind protection and it's lightweight design allows this burner to be taken with you anywhere. Available in propane or natural gas.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas
- Inpidually Controlled Double Burner System
- Wide Range of Heating Capabilities
- Portable, Lightweight Design
- Compatible with Cart (AXEVP-C)
- Cutout Dimensions: 21.5" W x 22.5" D x 10.25" H
- Dimensions: 24" W x 25.31" D x 11.06" H
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 11.06"
- Weight: 61 lbs
- Heat Output: Overall: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Propane, Natural Gas
- Ignition: Electronic
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Line Drawing (PDF)