This 48" Automated Linear Outer Mount Burner is sure to help you make a dramatic and contemporary statement for your next fire feature project! Our linear inserts are commercial grade and have been featured in some of the most distinguished resorts, hotels, and high end installations in the country. They incorporate full automation using a CSA approved burner system with tested and proven technology. You can be confident that this burner will work for you.
Our automated linear inserts allow you to be creative with your project since they are available in lengths between 3 and 10 feet! The burner system is shipped pre-assembled. This automated system includes a Control Panel, a Sub-Panel and a Support Plate with Burner. Our burner is fabricated from high grade 304 Stainless Steel. The support plate is underneath the burner assembly and allows the use of fire pit media like fire glass or lava rock.The control panel is UL Listed. The automated system can be operated from any home system or pool controller. Custom lengths and shapes are also available upon request.
Each unit is factory tested, safe and easy to install. And if you need assistance, an experienced, NFI Certified, Starfire Direct installer is available to help you every step of the way!
- FREE SHIPPING
- CSA Approved Burner Assembly with Flame Monitoring Technology
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Sub-Panel Mounted Outside your Fire Feature
- Can be Operated from Any Home or Pool Control System
- Natural Gas or Propane
- 1 Year Residential and 6 Month Commercial Warranty
- Available in Sizes from 3' to 10'
- Linear Burner, Support Plate, and Pilot Assembly (Pre-Assembled)
- UL Listed Control Panel which is typically mounted with the pool electrical controls or near the breaker box. This panel requires 120vac electrical and controls the main power to the whole system. Inside this control panel is a transformer that steps the power down to 24vac. This stepped down 24vac power is then run to the Sub Panel installed inside fire feature.
- Sub-Panel - Outer Mount is where your main gas input is connected. This is also where the 24vac electrical is connected. With this model, the sub-panel will be mounted outside of your fire feature within 4 feet.