Please Note: This submersible manifold tests at 1/2 psi. Submersible Electronic Ignition System is sold separately.
Unwind next to a mesmerizing show of flames dancing over water with the addition of a Fire By Design Fire on Water Submersible Center Feed Ring Manifold illuminating the evenings. As indicated by it's name, this unique piece is meant to operate under water to create a stunning focal point that is certain to impress. Witness a fiery spectacle of yellow and orange hues as they flicker above the water's surface of your outdoor gas fire and water feature. Made of durable stainless steel, you can rest assured that it can stand up to the outdoor elements. Its high quality design ensures water will not enter into the gas line, making it a reliable investment that may be relished for many years to come. Complete your outdoor project with a Submersible Electronic Ignition System (sold separately) for a spectacular display that friends and family can enjoy.
Please Note: For outdoor gas fire features utilizing propane gas, adding "Scum Balls" (sold separately) to the pool or the pool's skimmer is recommended to ensure a prestine looking outdoor space. Because propane gas is heavier than air, some propane residue may remain floating on the surface of the water. Scum balls absorb the oil and help maintain the appearance of your pool by keeping it clean.
- Unique Center Feed Ring Shape
- Designed to Operate Under Water
- Made of Durable Stainless Steel
- 18" Manifold Produces Up to 124,200 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Manifold Produces Up to 165,600 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Manifold Produces Up to 228,400 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48" Manifold Produces Up to 331,200 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Suitable for Natural Gas and Propane
- Tests at 1/2 PSI
- Lab Test Certified
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- For Use with Submersible Electronic Ignition System (Sold Separately)
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Dimensions