The Starfire Designs Square Stainless Steel Burner Pan is ideal for your outdoor fire pit or fire table, and will assist you in creating a fire that will always impress! Crafted of sturdy 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel, this burner pan is truly built to be the ultimate addition to your fire feature. With weep holes to drain water and tri-purpose ignition ports designed to work with match lit, battery spark, and electronic ignition systems (sold separately), this pan will match your needs perfectly! Not only does this burner pan have impressive traits to ensure your flames are always the best, this pan is also specially designed to make installation a breeze! To install this burner pan, you simply drop it into your fire feature's opening, where it will rest against a built-in or added ledge (sold separately). Once installed, your fire media (sold separately) will rest on the pan to be easily visible.
By having the pan at the top of the fire feature, the space below is left empty, which greatly improves air flow. This is especially helpful for propane fueled fire features, which require oxygen to keep their flames burning. This empty space also means it is more cost-effective for you as you are not required to use fillers, such as sand or lava rock, to ensure your beautiful fire media (sold separately) rests at the top of your fire feature where it can best be seen.
- Eliminates the Need for Fire Pit Fillers
- Crafted of 18 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Weep Holes for Water Drainage
- Removeable Tri-Purpose Ignition Port Cover Plate Allows for Use with Multiple Ignition Systems
- Easy to Install
- 1/2" and 3/4" Threaded Nipple Options Available
- Suitable for Natural Gas and Propane (Air Mixer Required for Propane, Sold Separately)
- Designed for Use with Form Fitting Fire Pit Ledge (Sold Separately) and Burner Ring (Sold Separately)
- 10 Year Limited Warranty