The Starfire Designs 48" x 32" Copper Canyon Gas Fire Pit will instantly become the focal point of your outdoor living space and will be sure to spark conversation. This fire pit is 100% handmade right here in California, and its contemporary design and color will fit well with any decor. Made from high quality hammer-tone copper with an oil rubbed bronze finish, it is topped off with a wax seal that keeps this fire pit looking beautiful for years to come.
The 48" x 32" Copper Canyon fire pit can be used to burn the included lava rock or fire glass (sold separately). We include our Starfire brand lava rock with this fire pit, but should you be looking for something different to fill your fire feature, we offer a variety of fire glass colors and styles (sold separately). Keeping your fire feature covered while not in use is always a good idea. Not only does it keep it looking clean and new, it also protects it from the sun, rain, snow, and debris. Using your cover on a regular basis will ensure an impressive looking fire feature for years to come.
LPT Copper Canyon models sport a removable door which allows easy access to the propane tank (sold separately). This is ideal for customers without a natural gas or propane line to the fire pit location. Simply hook it up to a standard propane tank and start enjoying!
Don't forget to add our optional stainless steel reinforced copper table top! This durable copper cover rests easily on the top of the fire pit, providing protection when not in use, and creating a level surface for playing cards, setting plates and cups, etc. The optional table top makes the Copper Canyon one of the most versatile fire pits on the market!
- FREE SHIPPING
- 100% Genuine Copper Shell with Machine Hammered Texture
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish with Clear Coat and Wax Seal
- Features Whistle-Free Stainless Steel Flex Line
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Starfire Brand Lava Rock Included
- Protective Fabric Cover Included
- Handmade in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Match Lit, Push Button, AWEIS, and CSA Certified Ignitions Available
- Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hardline, and Liquid Propane Tank (LPT) Models Available
- Standard and CSA Electronic Ignition Types Include 24" H-Burner: Up to 100k BTUs
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 24" H-Burner: Up to 65k BTUs
- LPT Models Rated: Up to 90k BTUs
- Non-LPT Dimensions: 48" L x 32" W x 18" H
- LPT Dimensions: 48" L x 32" W x 22" H
Ignition Upgrades Explained:
Push Button Spark Ignition: Turning your Copper Creek gas source on is very simple with the push button spark ignition burner system option.
All Weather Electronic Ignition System: This top-of-the-line AWEIS is designed to withstand high winds and features waterproof gas valves so that it will not easily go out or be effected by water, debris, or any other extreme weather. The AWEIS includes important safety defaults, a hot surface ignition, and a stainless steel heat shield.
HPC CSA Approved Electronic Ignition System: Upgrade to a CSA certified electronic ignition system. It's fully automated and features a hot surface ignitor with overheat auto shutoff. This rectangle pan with H-burner combo arrives fully assembled and ready to install.