The Starfire Designs 40" Copper Canyon Gas Fire Pit fire pit celebrates California's signature contemporary style with its sleek, sophisticated design. A beautifully modern addition for any residential or commercial space, this Copper Canyon fire pit is custom-built to last. Starfire Designs' Copper Canyon Fire Pits are built with a high-quality hammer-tone copper base and finished with oil-rubbed bronze. A wax seal is then added to ensure protection from the elements.
The 40" Copper Canyon Fire Pit comes standard with a burner that is capable of producing 125,000 BTUs. This is perfect for enjoying cocktails with clients on the terrace of your city apartment, or for roasting marshmallows with your kids on the deck. However you choose to entertain, the 40" Copper Canyon fire pit is designed to bring a touch of California class. Keeping your fire feature covered while not in use is always a good idea. Not only does it keep it looking clean and new, it also protects it from the sun, rain, snow, and debris. Using your cover on a regular basis will ensure an impressive looking fire feature for years to come. The 40" Copper Canyon fire pit can be used to burn the included lava rock or fire glass (sold separately). Should you be looking for something different to fill your fire feature, upgrade to our highly popular Starfire Glass with this fire pit and choose from a variety of fire glass colors and styles (sold separately).
We offer natural gas and propane hardline models, as well as LPT models that are ideal for those who lack a natural gas or propane line to the fire pit location. "LPT" stands for "liquid propane tank" and indicates that this fire pit can that capacity to store a standard 20lb BBQ propane tank inside (sold separately). A removable door allows easy access to the propane tank. Simply hook it up to a standard propane tank and start enjoying!
- 100% Genuine Copper Shell with Machine Hammered Texture
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish with Clear Coat and Wax Seal
- Features Whistle-Free Stainless Steel Flex Line
- Pre-Installed Matching Key Valve
- Starfire Brand Lava Rock Included
- Protective Fabric Cover Included
- Handmade in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Match Lit, Push Button, PowerGlow Electronic, and CSA Certified Ignitions Available
- Natural Gas, Propane Gas Hardline, and Liquid Propane Tank (LPT) Models Available
- Standard and CSA Electronic Ignition Types Include 18" Burner: Up to 125k BTUs
- CSA Match Lit Ignition Types Include 18" Penta Burner: Up to 65k BTUs
- LPT Models Rated: Up to 90k BTUs
- Non-LPT Dimensions: 40" L x 40" W x 18" H
- LPT Dimensions: 40" L x 40" W x 22" H
Ignition Upgrades Explained:
PowerGlow Electronic Ignition System: This top-of-the-line PowerGlow is designed to withstand high winds and features waterproof connectors so that it will not easily go out or be effected by water, debris, or any other extreme weather. The PowerGlow includes electronic flame sensing for safety and monitoring.
HPC CSA Approved Electronic Ignition System: Upgrade to a CSA Certified electronic ignition system that boasts up to 125k BTUs. It's fully automated and features a hot surface ignitor with overheat auto shutoff. This 24" square pan with 18" penta burner combo arrives fully assembled and ready to install.