To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
To create a glorious gas fire using less fuel, turn to the Real Fyre Vented G46 Fireplace Burner. This burner features a patented system with hidden controls, designed to add realism to your gas fireplace setup. Transform your wood-burning fireplace into a clean and low-maintenance gas burning system with the installation of this burner. Add some Real Fyre gas logs (sold separately) for a complete look. Enjoy the colder months with the G46 burner warming your nights.
Choose from a variety of ignition control options, fuel types, and sizes for a truly customizable setup. With lively flames and glowing embers, this burner uses less BTUs (fuel consumption) than the average gas fireplace burner. Compatible with most Real Fyre gas logs, make your fireplace dreams come true with the G46 Burner. Available with factory-installed ANSI certified controls, choose the best setup for your space and purposes.
- Features Hidden Controls for Added Realism
- Compatible with Most Real Fyre Gas Log Sets
- Uses Less BTUs than Average Fireplace Burners
- Offers 40k-65k BTUs of Heat (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Includes Burner, Control Valve and Regulator, Grate, Connector Kit, Log Locators, and Damper Clamp
- ANSI Certified Ignition Systems with Remote Controls Available
- Glowing Embers Create a Realistic Look
- Sand (for Natural Gas) or Vermiculite (for Propane) are Included with your Burner
- Safety Pilot Kit Included with Propane Model
- Please See Owner's Manual for Sizing and Other Details
- 10 Year Limited Warranty Included
- Logs Sold Separately
- Safety Pilot Kit Ignition Does Not Include Remote Control