To determine the correct size burner for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
For a sleek, compact burner with a 99.99% combustion rate, look no further than the Rasmussen Indoor Alterna Vent-Free FireGlitter Burner. Its vent-free capabilities allow for installation in compatible homes without having to vent out fumes and smoke like a traditional fireplace.
This Alterna Vent-Free fireplace burner can provide up to 30,000 BTUs of heat with 20" models and up to 40,000 BTUs of heat with 24" and 30" models. It comes standard with a built-in manual control valve, though remote control upgrades are available. Similarly, choose a natural gas or liquid propane fuel connection type to suit your needs. What makes the vent-free fireplace burner even more special is that it is designed specifically for use with fire glass (sold separately).
Its unique design isolates the actual burner mechanism from the fire glass pieces so that there's no complications when creating the display you want. Fire glass is available in many colors, shapes, and sizes. Even when under extreme heat, you can rest assured knowing it won't pop or crack. They enhance and reflect the light of the flames, creating an even more beautiful display. They also help distribute heat more evenly when compared to other types of burner media. The Alterna Vent-Free fireplace burner is very simple to maintain and requires very little cleaning. This is because fire glass doesn't leave ash or soot and only needs to be rinsed with water from time to time. The unique design keeps the actual burner free of fire glass meaning virtually no clean up. It's an efficient way to warm your home, as well. It draws in air from your home at a 99.9% combustion rate to cut down electricity bills while adding colorful warmth to your space. Let the Alterna Vent-Free Fireplace Burner increase the comfort in your home with its modern elegance.
- FREE SHIPPING
- For Use with Fire Glass (Sold Separately)
- Standard Front View Design
- Opposed Louver, Lanced Port Burner Produces a Concentrated, Efficient Fire
- Black Finish Accentuates the Flames
- 16-Gauge Steel Construction
- Provides Supplemental Heat
- 20" Model Rated Up to 30,000 BTUS
- 24" and 30" Models Rated Up to 40,000 BTUs
- Fire Glass Capacity: 20" Model Holds 7 lbs, 24" Model Holds 8 lbs, 30" Models Holds 9 lbs
- ANSI Certified
- Works with Natural Gas or Propane
- Indoor Use Only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Burner, Grate, Safety Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor Pilot, Connect and Fitting, and Damper Clamp
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
Please Note: The (SR-2R) On/Off Remote Control that is compatible with the Remote Ready Safety Control ignition option is sold separately.