To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Relish a warm, cozy fire when you add this Kiva Grand Canyon Gas Logs Steel Burner to your Adobelite fireplace. The durable steel construction of this 7 burner ensures it can withstand high temperatures while still giving you a reliable and comfortable heat output as possible. Enjoy a fascinating flame height that the 6 upright rear tines has to offer while the ember bed on the single main front simultaneously produces a captivating warm glow of soft yellow and deep orange hues. Pair this 7 burner with their compatible logs to create a charming display in your interior space.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Designed Specifically for Use with Adobelite Fireplaces
- Durable Steel Construction
- Offers 45K - 65K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 35K - 64K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Propane Conversion Available for an Additional Charge
- ANSI Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 12" Burner Dimensions: 12" Front W / 6" Rear W x 9" D x 6" H
- 24" Burner Dimensions: 18" Front W / 11" Rear W x 9" D x 6" H
- 30" Burner Dimensions: 21" Front W / 14" Rear W x 9" D x 6" H