To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Keep your living room cozy and warm with this Jumbo Weathered Oak Vented Gas Logs with Jumbo See-Thru Burner. Allow the lovely grooves natural to the Arizona Weathered Oak trees add a rustic texture to your interior space when your fire feature is not in use. But when the sun sets, instantly transform your living room or lobby into a welcoming entertainment area with this Jumbo Weathered Oak Vented Gas Logs set igniting a cozy fire. The included 304 stainless steel burner features dual gas inlets and a 3/4" gas line, great for showcasing a fantastic flame height and heat output that friends and family will love. Crown your burner with some lovely vented gas logs that will exhibit the beautiful and intricate details unique to the Jumbo series collection.
- Individually Hand Painted Cast Logs
- Cement Refractory and Re-Enforced Steel Fiber
- Burner Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- ANSI Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- Offers up to 165k-250k BTUs for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers up to 155k-235k BTUs for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- 36" Burner: 36" Front W / 28" Rear W x 24" D x 10" H
- 42" Burner: 42" Front W / 34" Rear W x 24" D x 10" H
- 48" Burner: 48" Front W / 40" Rear W x 24" D x 10" H
- 60" Burner: 60" Front W / 52" Rear W x 24" D x 10" H
Please Note: Products made of concrete are subject to different textures and color variations, and may differ slightly from what is pictured.