To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
If you are considering an indoor renovation, then this Jumbo Slim Grand Canyon Gas Logs Burner will make a wonderful addition to your fireplace. While large in body, this 304 stainless steel constructed burner will ensure you a sturdy and long-lasting investment. Featured in this sizable ANSI Certified piece are dual gas inlets, a 3/4" gas line, and 1" tines crowning the see-thru burner. Luxuriate in a warm cozy entertainment space with the ember beds offering a delightful show of flickering red and yellow embers. Adorn your burner with some vented gas logs to exhibit a beautiful arrangement of contrasting lights, colors, and textures (sold separately). Regardless which size accommodates your fire feature, this burner is certain to create mesmerizing tall flame and exception heat output that is sure to impress.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Chassis
- Offers 150K - 230K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 145K - 225K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Propane Conversion Available for an Additional Charge
- ANSI Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 36" Burner: 36" Front W / 28" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
- 42" Burner: 42" Front W / 34" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
- 48" Burner: 48" Front W / 40" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H
- 60" Burner: 60" Front W / 52" Rear W x 18" D x 10" H