To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
The Hargrove Premium Products Vented Olde World Basket Set is a conversation piece that will have family and friends in awe. This set dons European charm that will feel like a blast from the past, while combining with modern technology to give you the convenience of a hassle-free fire feature.
Designed for small gas fireplaces, the Olde World Basket includes just what you need to enjoy a cozy ambiance. Witness the flames dance across atop of the burner and relish a heat output of up to 34,000 BTUs. Set up the decorative basket around the burner and spread the included vermiculite, glowing embers, and volcanic cinders to add an antique element to your indoor living space. The basket features a valve cover plate that does a wonderful job of hiding your burner and controls from sight. The burner system comes standard with a manual control, but a safety pilot remote kit upgrade is also available (sold separately). Depending on your style preference, you can choose between the gas logs selection to achieve the traditional wood burning appeal or select the coal option to truly capture the Victorian age. No matter which configuration you decide to choose, both options are designed to withstand high temperatures without producing the messy cleanup of ash that their real counterparts can create. With little maintenance and upkeep involved, we're certain the Olde World Basket will fit right in at your home's hearth.
- FREE SHIPPING
- European-Inspired Charm
- Rated Up to 34,000 BTUs
- Even Flame Distribution
- Black Finish Accentuates the Flames
- Made of Steel
- Works with Natural Gas or Propane
- Indoor Use Only
- ANSI Certified
- Compatible in Single Sided Vented Gas Fireplaces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Logs and Coal), 5 Year Warranty (Burner), 2 Year Warranty (Valve)
- Includes Main Fire Media (In Selected Style), Burner with Basket, Whistle-Free Flex Connector, Vermiculite, Glowing Embers, Volcanic Cinders, and Damper Clamp
- Front Dimensions: 13.25" W x 9.75" H
- Back Dimensions: 18.75" W x 13.5" H
- Overall Depth: 9.75" D