Never worry about manually lighting your fireplace gas burner with a matchstick or long lighter again. Enjoy a more user-friendly method of lighting your fireplace with the Hargrove Premium Products Safety Pilot Remote Kit.
This kit features a safety mechanism, called a standing pilot, which is a continuously burning flame that is responsible for lighting your burner. Should the pilot light be extinguished for any reason, the thermocouple will send a signal to the valve to stop the flow of gas to your burner and prevent dangerous gas from leaking into your home. Use the pilot control knob--which has On, Off, or Pilot settings--to manually control your fireplace.
To make life even more easier, this kit includes a remote control. Choose from the basic On/Off option or Variable Flame Height Control option to suit your needs. The On/Off option, as the same implies, includes just a basic On/Off Remote for igniting and shutting down the main burner's flames. The Variable Flame Height Control option also includes a remote with basic On/Off settings, but with the added bonus of Hi/Lo buttons for adjusting the flame height. But whichever configuration you choose to suit your needs, we're certain that this Hargrove Safety Pilot Remote Kit won't disappoint.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Basic On/Off Function
- Can Be Used with Natural Gas or Propane (Propane Requires an LP Conversion Kit, Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Hargrove Premium Products Gas Burners Only (Sold Separately)
- LT-CMT-PO-RC and MH-CMT-PO-RC are Compatible with 15"-36" Matchlight E-Burners (-EB) and H-Burners (-HB) (Sold Separately)
- LT-CMT-PO-RC is Compatible with 18"-36" See-Thru and See-Thru Shallow Matchlight Burners (Sold Separately)
- MH-CMT-PO-RC is Compatible with 18"-30" See-Thru and See-Thru Shallow Matchlight Burners (Sold Separately)
- Includes Safety Pilot, Receiver, Batteries, and Remote Control (In Selected Configuration)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Please Note: This is not a universal remote.