Named after our own third rock from the Sun, the Fire Pit Art Third Rock Fire Pit stunningly portrays our Earth as never seen before in this fiery statement piece. This amazing specimen of metal work features cutouts of all the land on Earth, making it appear as if the continents have been engulfed in flames.
This one-of-a-kind piece is handcrafted in the USA by artisan metalworkers, made of sturdy carbon steel, and finished with an iron oxide patina that ages beautifully over time. This patina will transform with normal use from an orange rust color to a rich mahogany. To demonstrate its authenticity, each Third Rock is given a unique number, which is written on a brass plate and fastened to the side of this functional work of art. This fire feature is incredibly durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires no maintenance—even in extreme weather conditions. The interior is hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating, so you will never have to worry about unexpected fissures. The 1.5" diameter drain in the bottom prevents pooling water in the event of rain or other moisture accumulation.
Available in wood-burning or gas-burning options, the Third Rock Fire Pit can be customized to fit your needs. Propane or natural gas models include a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. For regions with high winds or an abundance of moisture in the air, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for keeping your fire going—even in harsh conditions. No matter where in the world you call home, the Third Rock Fire Pit will remind you that we are all a lot closer together than we think.
- Dramatic Globe Style Body
- Natural Statement Piece for Your Entertaining Space
- Highlights Earth's Fiery Inner Core
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 40" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.