The smooth curves and modern lines of the Fire Pit Art Scallop Fire Pit combine with its rustic color and natural finish to create a one-of-a-kind piece that is unique to you. Reminiscent of the mighty tide rolling onto the beach, this striking fire pit's understated elegance demands attention from all who view it. From the avid sea lover to the minimal industrialist, the Scallop Fire Pit has a little bit of something for everyone.
This nautical-inspired fire pit is handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. Sturdy carbon steel makes up the body of this striking piece, and it is finished with an iron oxide patina that ages over time from burnt orange to deep mahogany. Each Scallop Fire Pit is given a unique number upon completion, which is written on a brass plate and placed on the side of the unit. With a 1/4" metal thickness, this functional work of art is incredibly durable and requires no maintenance or upkeep. Even in most extreme weather conditions, this fire pit can be left out year-round without developing unwanted rust or corrosion. The interior of this piece is hand rolled with a dense high temperature resistant-coating and includes a 1.5" diameter rain drain to prevent the accumulation of standing water.
Available in your choice of fuel source and ignition, the Scallop Fire Pit can be customized to fit the needs of your space. Natural gas and propane models include a 120k BTU brass burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. For gas-burning models, you will also have your choice of ignition type. For high wind or moisture locations, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for keeping your fire going no matter the weather conditions.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Inspired by Rolling Ocean Tides
- Strong and Sleek Body Makes an Impact in Your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 180k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Brass Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 22" H