The Fire Pit Art Crater Fire Pit is as round and deep as the name suggests, and can offer a big impact on your outdoor entertaining space. Classic and minimalist, this fire pit is ideal for those who find beauty in the simple things. Without excess embellishments or elaborate designs, bright flickering flames take center stage in this stunning work of art. Your family, friends, and guests are sure to be impressed by the understated elegance of your fire feature.
This sophisticated carbon steel fire pit is handcrafted in the USA by expert metalworkers. The Crater Fire Pit is finished with an iron oxide patina that ages over time from an orange rust color to a deep, rich, earthy mahogany. Each Crater is given a unique number, written on a brass plate that is fastened to the side of the stunning piece. This fire pit is incredibly durable, with a 1/4" thick mild carbon steel, and requires virtually no maintenance. Even in harsh, cold environments, this fire pit can be left out year-round without worry. The interior of the bowl is hand rolled with a dense, high temperature-resistant coating and features a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom to prevent unpleasant standing water.
This fire pit can be designed for use with wood, natural gas, or propane gas. For gas-burning models, your fire pit includes a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. If you need an ignition system that can stand up to the elements, as well as easily pair with a wall control or remote for convenient ignition, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is the ideal ignition option for you.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sleek Simplicity is Matched with a Beautifully Rustic Finish
- Featuring an Extra Deep Bowl for a Robust Fire
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.