The Fire Pit Art Bella Luna Fire Pit is inspired by the sleek, round shape of our Moon. With a round base and a stainless steel ring reminiscent of space and its many celestial beauties, an out of this world vibe emanates from this unique design. Enjoy an evening of fire light beneath the moon light with this lunar-inspired fire pit.
This elegant fire pit is handcrafted in the USA by expert metalworkers, is made of sturdy carbon steel, and is finished in an iron oxide patina that ages over time to create a uniquely beautiful fire feature. To guarantee your fire pit is truly one of a kind, each Bella Luna is given a unique number, which is written on a brass plate that is fastened to the side of the fire pit's body. With a 1/4" carbon steel base, the Bella Luna is exceptionally durable and requires no maintenance even in harsh, cold environments. The interiors are hand rolled with a dense, high temperature-resistant coating and have a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom, to prevent sitting water and to provide you with the most hassle-free and enjoyable fire experience.
Bella Luna gas-burning models are specially designed for use with your choice of natural gas or propane gas, and include a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. If you need an ignition system that can stand up to any weather that nature might throw at it, as well as easily pair with a wall control or remote for convenient ignition, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for keeping your fire going.
- Lunar-Inspired Body Style
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Features a 36" Dia. Bowl
- Overall Dimensions: 48" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.