To create a convenient table out of your Fire Pit Art fire feature, look no further than the Fire Pit Art 40" Carbon Steel Table Top. This solid piece of carbon steel is designed to be placed on top of your fire feature when not in use. Constructed of 1/8" thick carbon steel to match your Fire Pit Art fire feature (sold separately), this table top is finished with the same iron oxide patina that is found on the other carbon steel products from this line. This patina ages over time from an orange rust color to a beautiful rustic mahogany. Simply place this steel top over your fire pit when not in use and enjoy a perfect cocktail table for your outdoor soiree. Like all Fire Pit Art products, this fire pit table top is designed to last. With no upkeep required to maintain the beauty of this piece, you can leave this table top cover on your fire pit through harsh weather conditions. Please see specifications sheet for compatibility with Fire Pit Art fire features.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Create a Convenient Table Top on Your Fire Pit Art Fire Feature
- Compatible with Fire Pit Art Fire Pits Only
- Constructed of 1/8" Thick Carbon Steel
- Iron Oxide Patina Changes Color Over Time from Orange to Mahogany
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with Fire Pit Art 36" Asia, Antlers, Beachcomber, Bella Luna, Crater, Fleur de Lis, Funky Dog, Kokopelli, Longhorn, Low Boy, Manta Ray, Navigator, Sea Creatures, and Tropical Moon Wood Burning Fire Pits (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: 40" Dia. x 0.13" H
- Please Note: This listing is for a steel table top only.