To determine the correct size burner for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Deserving of any home, upgrade your living room with the Rasmussen Indoor Alterna Vent-Free FireStones Burner. Make it your focal point as it creates a striking and radiant fire that family and friends are certain to cozy up to.
This vent-free burner system boasts of a steel body with a black finish and features an opposed louver, lanced port burner that will produce mesmerizing flames to be enjoyed with family and friends. Create the effect of a fuller appearance by placing Rasmussen Vent-Free FireStones (sold separately) on the locator hole cutouts. The Alterna offers supplemental heat of up to 30,000 BTUs with 20" models and up to 40,000 BTUs with 24" and 30" models. It comes equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor and a safety control valve that is specially designed for monitoring the oxygen levels in the air. If inadequate levels of fresh air and oxygen are detected, the appliance will shut-off by stopping the flow of gas from the valve to the burner. This burner system comes standard with a manual control valve, but you can also maximize your leisure time with convenient optional remote control upgrades. With this ANSI Certified Alterna Vent-Free burner, you can enjoy supplemental heat with safety in mind.
- For Use with Rasmussen Vent-Free FireStones (Sold Separately)
- Standard Front View Design
- Opposed Louver, Lanced Port Burner Produces a Concentrated, Efficient Fire
- Black Finish Accentuates the Flames
- 16-Gauge Steel Construction
- Provides Supplemental Heat
- 20" Model Rated Up to 30,000 BTUS
- 24" and 30" Models Rated Up to 40,000 BTUs
- ANSI Certified
- Works with Natural Gas or Propane
- Indoor Use Only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Burner, Grate, Safety Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor Pilot, Connect and Fitting, and Damper Clamp
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
Please Note: The (SR-2R) On/Off Remote Control that is compatible with the Remote Ready Safety Control ignition option is sold separately.