Offer the stability that your Shademaker umbrella needs, with the Shademaker Concrete Umbrella Mount Kit. With any outdoor umbrella it is essential that you provide the right foundation, in order to ensure the umbrella can be safely used, even on those blustery spring days.
The Shademaker Concrete Umbrella Mount Kit includes a bolt base plate that should be secured to an existing concrete slab. It can also be used with pavers or tiles that are no thicker than 1" and are securely safely to a concrete slab. Be sure to follow each of the detailed instructions in the included manual, so that you are providing the right level of stability for your umbrella. If you are securing one of the umbrellas from the Polaris collection, be sure to note that they require countersunk bolts to ensure that the umbrella has the right secured base that it needs.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Stable Mount for Use on Concrete Surfaces
- Kit Includes All Pieces Needed
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Dimensions for Libra Styles: 8.46" Dia x 0.47" Thickness
- Dimensions for Astral-TC, Orion, Polaris, & Sirius Styles: 8.5" Dia x 0.47" Thickness
- Dimensions for Galaxy Styles: 15.125" Dia x 0.64" Thickness