Rectangle Stainless Steel Drop-In Burner and Pan by American Fireglass
IN STOCK | Ships In 3-5 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- (1) Fire Pit Rectangle Drop-In Burner and Pan
|Manufacturer||American Fire Glass|
|Length||18", 24", 30", 36", 48"|
|Width||6", 8", 10", 12", 14"|
|Weight||8 lbs, 11 lbs, 14 lbs, 18 lbs, 27 lbs|
|Made In USA|
|Material||304 stainless Steel|
|Heat Output||70k - 219k BTUs (Dependent on Burner)|
|Fire Glass Capacity|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|Number of Taps|
An American Fire Glass S/S Rectangle Drop-In Burner and Pan is a popular option for fire pits of many sizes and is just what you need for completing it. These pans are designed to drop right in to your fire pit enclosure, for simple and secure mounting. Practical and cost effective, they reduce the amount of fire glass required for filling up your outdoor gas fire pit or fire table. The rectangular pan includes a H-shaped burner, stretching up and down the fire pit pan, that creates two even rows of flames when the fire is lit.
This American Fire Glass S/S Rectangle Drop-In Burner and Pan is made of scratch resistant, easy-to-clean 304 stainless steel that provides a solid foundation for a quality flame over a beautiful bed of fire glass (sold separately). It comes standard for use with natural gas or propane fuel. If using liquid propane, a propane air mixer (sold separately) is available for an additional charge. If you need a connection kit (sold separately) for either natural gas or propane, this option is also available for an additional cost. After you have the pan connected to your gas of choice, just drop it into the fire pit's opening. It has a 1 1/4" lip that makes inserting it in simple. All components are made of a very resilient and long-lasting stainless steel material. Drain holes are another integral design element to guarantee that this American Fire Glass S/S Rectangle Drop-In Burner and Pan requires little maintenance and lasts for years to come.
Please note: Service and installation of this product is required by an NFI Certified professional. To locate one near you, please refer to our Find a Pro page. To get the most out of your fire pit burner ring, view our wide fire glass selection for adorning your fire feature. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give one of our helpful team members a call at 866-578-8538 or send a message on our live chat.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Reduces Amount of Fire Media Required for Filling Your Gas Fire Feature
- Fire Pit Burner's Drilled Burner Ports Prevent Whistling Noise
- Burner Pan's Drilled Weep Holes Prevent Water Accumulation
- 18" Offers Heat Output of 70,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Offers Heat Output of 120,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Offers Heat Output of 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Offers Heat Output of 165,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48"Offers Heat Output of 219,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 1 1/4" Support Rim Allows for Easy Insertion into and Removal from Fire Feature
- 1/2" Gas Inlet Allows for Easy Hookup to a Propane or Natural Gas Fuel Source
- Compatible with Outdoor Propane or Natural Gas Fire Features Only
- If Using Liquid Propane Fuel, a Propane Air Mixer is Required (Sold Separately)
- Removeable Plate Allows for Ignition Upgrade Options (Sold Separately)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Burner Pan and Fire Pit H-Burner Only
- For Fire Glass Capacity (Sold Separately) Please See Specs Sheet
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 2.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs, 6 lbs, 9 lbs, 11 lbs, 16 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via Ground delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Specifications Sheet (DOCX)
- Warranty (PDF)
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST