To determine the correct size burner for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
Create the perfect cozy ambiance in your home with the addition of a Rasmussen Indoor Alterna Vent-Free FireBalls Burner in your fireplace. Donning a steel chassis with a painted black finish, this burner system boasts of a hassle-free setup that will have family and friends relaxing in almost no time.
This Alterna Vent-Free Burner sports a unique design with location slot cutouts that ensure the perfect fit for securing your Rasmussen Vent-Free Fireballs (sold separately) in place. Relish up to 30,000 BTUs with 20" models and up to 40,000 BTUs with 24" and 30" models while the louver, lanced port burner produces a luxurious, concentrated fire. Equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor as well as safety control valves, you can rest assured knowing this burner is ANSI Certified for safety. In the event that low levels of oxygen are detected in the room, the oxygen depletion sensor will signal to the safety control valve to shut the unit down. It comes standard with a manual control valve, but optional remote upgrades are available. With 99% efficiency, your Alterna Vent-Free Burner makes a wonderful supplemental heat source.
- For Use with Rasmussen Vent-Free FireBalls (Sold Separately)
- Standard Front View Design
- Opposed Louver, Lanced Port Burner Produces a Concentrated, Efficient Fire
- Black Finish Accentuates the Flames
- 16-Gauge Steel Construction
- Provides Supplemental Heat
- 20" Model Rated Up to 30,000 BTUS
- 24" and 30" Models Rated Up to 40,000 BTUs
- ANSI Certified
- Works with Natural Gas or Propane
- Indoor Use Only
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Burner, Grate, Safety Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor Pilot, Connect and Fitting, and Damper Clamp
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions
Please Note: The (SR-2R) On/Off Remote Control that is compatible with the Remote Ready Safety Control ignition option is sold separately.