EcoSmart Fire Martini 50 Teak Fire Table
BACKORDER | In Stock Early June
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
All Models Include:
- Fire Table
- Burner Assembly (Parts Vary with Selected Fuel)
- Black Glass Charcoal
- Wind Screen
- Fixing Brackets
Bioethanol Models Include:
- 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can
- Bottle Adapter
- Lighting Rod
- Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
Gas Models Include:
- Flex Gas Line
- Sparker Box
- Control Panel and Knob
- LP Hose and Regulator (For LP Models Only)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Please note: e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel and propane tanks are sold separately.
|Made In USA|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Preassembled and Installation Required|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|location||Bioethanol: Indoor/Outdoor, Gas: Outdoor|
|Material||Teak, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Ignition||Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark|
|Heat Output||Bioethanol: 20.4k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity||44 lbs|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|Extra Features||Fire Media Included|
|Number of Taps|
Transform your living space into a speakeasy-inspired hot spot with the EcoSmart Fire Martini Teak Fire Table. Whether keeping this fire feature a hidden-gem strictly reserved for an intimate group of family and friends, or showcasing it for your next big party, we're certain the Martini won't disappoint.
Start the evenings off just right--or perhaps, on the fly--as flames garnish the stainless steel burner with a luxurious glow and fiery twist in your entertainment space. Prefer your Martini rimmed or on the rocks? No problem! For that little extra flair, black glass charcoal is included on the house. Its generous tabletop space offers room for accommodating charcuterie boards and libations that will make your fireside experience that much more special. Never worry about putting a folded napkin underneath the table's legs again, as adjustable articulating feet at the bottom of the base provide stability on uneven surfaces and simultaneously offers gas models the proper ventilation they need for combustion. This rectangular fire feature dons a premium teak sealed paneling, so you will never have to fret about decorating your living space. With functionality and styled all packed into one, the Martini will have you hosting social gatherings like a pro--even 'til the last call.
- Made of High-Quality Oiled Teak
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Adjustable Articulating Feet Offers Stability
- Bioethanol Model Offers Up 20,433 BTUs
- Propane and Natural Gas Models Offer Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Bioethanol) / Outdoor Use Only (Gas)
- Gas Model Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 50" L x 30" W x 11.7" H
Please Note: Propane models cannot store a propane tank inside.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 11.7"
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Heat Output: Bioethanol: 20.4k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Ignition: Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark
- Assembly Required: Installation Required
- Material: Teak, 304 Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Fire Table Owners Manual (PDF)
- Bioethanol Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Gas Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, finding the time to Read Post
Bioethanol fuel is a unique renewable and sustainable Read Post
If you have an existing gas fire pit or fireplace, or are Read Post
You’ve done lots of searching for outdoor fire products and you keep Read Post
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST