EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Chat Height Fire Table
IN STOCK | Ships In 7 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
All Models Include:
- Fire Table
- Burner Assembly (Parts Vary with Selected Fuel)
- Black Glass Charcoal
- Fabric Cover
- Fixing Brackets
Bioethanol Models Include:
- 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can
- Bottle Adapter
- Lighting Rod
- Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
Gas Models Include:
- Flex Gas Line
- Sparker Box
- Control Panel and Knob
- LP Hose and Regulator (For LP Models Only)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Please note: e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel and propane tanks are sold separately.
|Made In USA|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Preassembled and Installation Required|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|location||Bioethanol: Indoor/Outdoor, Gas: Outdoor|
|Material||Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel||Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas|
|Ignition||Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark|
|Heat Output||Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity||44 lbs|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|color||Black, Gray, White|
|Extra Features||Fire Media Included, Tank Holder|
|Number of Taps|
Outdoor entertainment is not complete without the EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Chat Height Fire Table creating a luminous atmosphere. The Gin masters the minimalist style, donning a clean face paired with sleek lines and neutral tones. Seat guests around this lengthy fire feature as flames take center stage.
What better way to spend time with friends and family than around this practical and functional fire feature? Its spacious tabletop makes the ideal spot for sharing sampler plates with the ones you love. At the center is a stainless steel burner capable of producing robust, orange flames. It comes with black glass charcoal that will add a striking, gleaming display--sure to impress. The base features a hidden compartment that offers access to your fuel source (sold separately), as well as articulating feet that offer an extra level of stability, where needed, while also providing gas models with proper ventilation. Thoughtfully designed for durability and long-term use in mind, the concrete composite material is resistant to water and harmful UV rays. That means more time spent around the fire!
- Made of Fluid Concrete Technology
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Adjustable Articulating Feet Offers Stability
- Bioethanol Model Offers Up 15,000 BTUs
- Propane and Natural Gas Models Offer Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Hidden Access Door Offers Storage Space for Fuel Source (Sold Separately)
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Bioethanol) / Outdoor Use Only (Gas)
- Gas Model Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- Propane Models Can Store a 20 lb Horizontal or 11 lb Squat LP Tank (Sold Separately)
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 89.4" L x 43.2" W x 23.4" H
Please Note: Due to the unique nature of concrete and variations in monitor displays, please be aware that there may be some variation in the color displayed. Samples are always available upon request.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 23.4"
- Weight: 358 lbs
- Heat Output: Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Ignition: Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark
- Assembly Required: Installation Required
- Material: Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Fire Table Owners Manual (PDF)
- Bioethanol Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Gas Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, finding the time to Read Post
Concrete reigns supreme as a versatile and widely used material and its Read Post
If you have an existing gas fire pit or fireplace, or are Read Post
You’ve done lots of searching for outdoor fire products and you keep Read Post
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST