EcoSmart Fire Cosmo 50 Fire Table
BACKORDER | Ships In 7 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
All Models Include:
- Fire Table
- Burner Assembly (Parts Vary with Selected Fuel)
- Black Glass Charcoal
- Fabric Cover
- Fixing Brackets
Bioethanol Models Include:
- 1.25 Gallon Jerry Can
- Bottle Adapter
- Lighting Rod
- Refillable Butane Fire Lighter
Gas Models Include:
- Flex Gas Line
- Sparker Box
- Control Panel and Knob
- LP Hose and Regulator (For LP Models Only)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
Please note: e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel and propane tanks are sold separately.
|Made In USA|
|ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Preassembled and Installation Required|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|location||Bioethanol: Indoor/Outdoor, Gas: Outdoor|
|Material||Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fuel||Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas|
|Ignition||Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark|
|Heat Output||Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs|
|Fire Glass Capacity||44 lbs|
|Number of Door|
|Number of drawers|
|Main Grilling Area|
|Secondary Grilling Area|
|Overall Grilling Area|
|Number of Main Burners|
|Side Burner Type|
|color||Black, Gray, White|
|Extra Features||Fire Media Included|
|Number of Taps|
Freshen up your living space with an EcoSmart Fire Cosmo 50 Fire Table creating a cozy and welcoming ambiance. Certain to be a crowd pleaser, this fire feature incorporates principles of the modern style with the simplicity of minimalism, complete with neutral tones and geometric lines that put an emphasis on the dancing flames.
Whether pairing it next to club chairs or loungers, the Cosmo makes a wonderful substitution for any standard ole' coffee table. This low-profile fire feature ensures guests can enjoy the brilliant flames dancing across the stainless steel burner from any vantage point. Bioethanol models offer up to 15,000 BTUs while gas models offer up to 65,000 BTUs of heat output. It comes with black glass charcoal that will add a stylish and gleaming effect beneath the flames. Featured underneath the bottom of the base are height-adjustable articulating feet that make it easy to integrate onto uneven surfaces. The Cosmo 50 is made using proprietary technology, that ensure its rectangular concrete body is resistant to water, insects, and harmful UV rays so it will last for many years to come.
- Made of Fluid Concrete Technology
- Features a 304 Stainless Steel Burner
- Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Adjustable Articulating Feet Offers Stability
- Bioethanol Model Offers Up 15,000 BTUs
- Propane and Natural Gas Models Offer Up to 65,000 BTUs
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Bioethanol) / Outdoor Use Only (Gas)
- Gas Model Ships for Use with Propane, NG Conversion Kit Included
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 50" L x 30" W x 11.7" H
Please Note: Propane models cannot store a propane tank inside.
Please Note: Due to the unique nature of concrete and variations in monitor displays, please be aware that there may be some variation in the color displayed. Samples are always available upon request.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 11.7"
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Heat Output: Bioethanol: 15k BTUs, LP/NG: 65k BTUs
- Fuel Type: Bioethanol, Propane/Natural Gas
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Ignition: Bioethanol: Match Lit, Gas: Push Button Spark
- Assembly Required: Installation Required
- Material: Concrete Composite, 304 Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
This product ships via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is eligible for returns.
Resources & Downloads
- Fire Table Owners Manual (PDF)
- Bioethanol Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Gas Burner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, finding the time to Read Post
Concrete reigns supreme as a versatile and widely used material and its Read Post
If you have an existing gas fire pit or fireplace, or are Read Post
You’ve done lots of searching for outdoor fire products and you keep Read Post
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Starfire Expert
Monday - Friday 6am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7am to 3:30pm, & Sunday 8am to 3pm PST