Look no further than the American Fire Glass Stainless Steel Linear Drop-In Burner and Pan when it comes to creating your own modern and linear fire feature. This practical item, which creates a false bottom, is convenient for reducing the amount of fire glass required to fill your outdoor project. It features a slim profile and clean lines to allow for a seamless integration with any styled living space.
This product uses a single burner system that is constructed from durable 304 stainless steel. This ensures that it can stand up to high temperatures without melting or corroding and can endure extreme weather conditions without rusting. Two weep holes, located at the bottom corners of the pan, channel out rain water or any other substance that could cause corrosion or damage. Included is a T-burner which creates a narrow flame presence and offers 54,000 to 175,000 BUTs of heat (dependent on burner size). Brackets and a threaded 1/2" nipple are also included for simple installation. To make installation complete, one of our premium connection kits will be necessary to allow your fuel to flow to your feature and light your fire (sold separately). This pan is compatible with both natural gas and propane. But if you use propane, a propane air mixer (sold separately) is required. This American Fire Glass Stainless Steel Linear Drop-In Burner and Pan is an excellent option for use on any outdoor application.
This pan is compatible with our fire glass, as well as our other choices of fire media (sold separately). Installation is a breeze because you simply drop in the burner, connect to your fuel line, light the fire, and be amazed! For any additional questions on this product --or for expert help on any project--don't hesitate to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form. To locate a professional installer, click here.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Can Withstand High Temperatures and Outdoor Elements
- Reduces Amount of Fire Media Required for Filling Your Gas Fire Feature
- 30" Offers Heat Output of 54,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Offers Heat Output of 65,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 48"Offers Heat Output of 91,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 60"Offers Heat Output of 108,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 72"Offers Heat Output of 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Fire Pit Burner's Drilled Burner Ports Prevent Whistling Noise
- Burner Pan's Drilled Weep Holes Prevent Water Accumulation
- 1 1/4" Flange Allows for Insertion Into and Removal from Fire Feature
- 1/2" Gas Inlet Allows for Easy Hookup to a Propane or Natural Gas Fuel Source
- Compatible with Outdoor Natural Gas and Propane Fire Features Only
- If Using Liquid Propane Fuel, a Propane Air Mixer is Required (Sold Separately)
- Removeable Plate Allows for Ignition Upgrade Options (Sold Separately)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes T-Burner, Brackets, and 1/2" Threaded Nipple, and 1 1/4" Top Flange
- For Fire Glass Capacity (Sold Separately) Please See Specs Sheet
- Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions