To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
This Triple Grand Canyon Gas Logs See-Thru Burner will be the perfect addition to your fireplace when you want to dazzle the room with a charming light. Relishing a full fire wouldn't be without this ANSI certified burner system instantly upgrading your hearth. The 304 stainless steel chassis can withstand extreme temperatures while still providing you with a pleasant and snug warmth. Admire the soft glow that the front ember bed has to offer when you embellish it with some lovely fire media (sold separately). Select from our wide selection of vented gas logs (sold separately) to crown your burner with a rustic ambiance that is sure to impress. No matter what size is compatible with your firebox, this durable Triple Grand Canyon Gas Logs Burner will be the perfect companion to your indoor fireplace for adding incredible heat output and beautiful tall flames to your interior space.
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Chassis
- Features Dual Gas Inlets
- Offers 103K - 145K BTU for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 93K - 125K BTU for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Propane Conversion Available for an Additional Charge
- ANSI & CSA Certified
- Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, and Damper Clamp (Vermiculite Included with LP Option Only)
- Propane Burners Include: Burner, Lava Rock, Embers, Flex Line, Damper Clamp, and Vermiculite
- 18" Triple Burner: 18" W x 16" D x 8" H
- 24" Triple Burner: 24" W x 16" D x 8" H
- 30" Triple Burner: 30" W x 16" D x 8" H
- 36" Triple Burner: 36" W x 16" D x 8" H
- 42" Triple Burner: 42" W x 16" D x 8" H