Starfire Designs Vented G45 Fireplace Burner
IN STOCK | Ships In 2-3 Business Days
"Ships in" indicates processing time* at our facility. Please allow additional time for shipping and transit.
*Processing time is subject to change without notice due to in stock availability, packaging, etc.
- Custom Grate
- Burner Clips
- Flex Connector Kit
- Damper Clamp
|Width||Please See Specs Sheet for Dimensions|
|Weight||17 lbs- 175 lbs (Dependent on Configuration)|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Certification||Match Lit: Lab Test Certified, Other Ignitions: ANSI Certified|
|Material||18 Gauge Steel|
|Fuel||Natural Gas, Propane|
|Ignition||Manual or Electronic Available|
|Heat Output||NG: 39k-150k BTUs, LP: 30k-120k BTUs (Dependent on Burner Size)|
|Extra Features||Safety Shutoff and Wireless Control Available|
To determine the correct size burner/log combo for your fireplace, please read our step-by-step blog article for more details.
The Vented G45 Fireplace Burner will ensure that your gas fireplace will provide the most beautiful and warm fire possible! When the chilly weather sets in and you're stuck indoors, you will want a warm fire to illuminate your space and scare away the dreary weather. This system offers superb quality, durability, and design. The pan-like shape of the burner provides a beautiful bed for the included Glowing Embers, designed to mimic the look and feel of a long-burning fire in a well-used hearth. Create a memorable focal point for your space with this impressive gas fireplace burner.
Select from a variety of ANSI Certified ignition and safety pilot controls available to ensure that your burner setup is exactly what your indoor space needs! Customizable by size, fuel, and control options, you are sure to find a system that meets your needs. With a specially designed "T" burner configuration, your ember bed will be accentuated with its own line of fire as the bright flames from the rear line of flame ports dance among the ceramic logs (sold separately).
- Compatible with Most Real Fyre Gas Log Sets and Controls
- Offers 39k-150k BTUs for Natural Gas (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Offers 30k-120k BTUs for Propane (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Includes Burner, Custom Grate, Burner Clips, Flex Connector Kit, and Damper Clamp
- Burners Up to 30" Include a Custom Standard Grate
- Burners 36" and Larger Include a Heavy Duty Grate
- Glowing Embers Create a Realistic Look
- Sand (for Natural Gas) or Vermiculite (for Propane) are Included
- Safety Pilot Kit Included with Propane Model
- Please See Owner's Manual for Sizing and Other Details
- 10 Year Limited Warranty Included
- Logs Sold Separately
- Match Lit and Safety Pilot Ignition Do Not Include Remote Control
Dimensions & Details
- Weight: 17 lbs- 175 lbs (Dependent on Configuration)
- Heat Output: NG: 39k-150k BTUs, LP: 30k-120k BTUs (Dependent on Burner Size)
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic Available
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Material: 18 Gauge Steel
Shipping & Returns
The 16" - 48" models of this product ships via Ground delivery.
The 60" model of this product ship via LTL Freight delivery.
This item is not eligible for returns.