With a Starfire Designs Round Fire Pit Burner Kit – AWEIS Ignition helping complete your outdoor living space, providing you and your guests with a comfortable heated ambiance to gather around during every occasion has never been easier. This phenomenal fire pit kit will perfectly complement your fire feature to display stunning flames that will make your entertaining space something spectacular to behold!
For added convenience and peace of mind, this specific kit already includes everything you need for an AWEIS. Ideal for commercial and residential installations, an All Weather Electronic Ignition System adds an extra level of safety as it eliminates the hassle of manually lighting your fire pit with matchsticks and lighters. An AWEIS can be integrated to your home in multiple ways--such as being wired for use with a wall switch, a timer, a remote control, or to a mobile app (sold separately). To ignite, turn the key valve to the ON position and power on the flames using the electrical device for your fire pit.
The included burner pan is a cost-effective solution as it helps minimize the need for fire pit fillers. If your fire pit will be using propane gas or an ignition system, a burner pan is absolutely required. Easy to install, simply drop the pan into place over the ledge within your fire feature's opening and lay fire media--such as fire glass--on top of the burner pan. For quick ledge solution, check out our Form Fitting Fire Pit Ledges (sold separately). The empty interior space below the pan improves airflow and produces better flame combustion. Weep holes drain out any water that might collect on the burner pan if it is exposed to the outdoor elements, such as rain. The tri-purpose ignition port cover plate allows for alternate ignition setups between match lit, battery spark, or electronic ignition systems without needing a new burner pan after every transition.
The individual parts within this kit are all designed to perfect your fireside experience by providing optimal flames that are sure to impress. Compared to punched burner ports that restrict gas flow, the burner ports on the included fire ring are machine drilled for maximum gas flow efficiency. Additionally, the fire ring's raised hub design helps prevent water from entering the gas line. This preventative measure helps reduce fussy noise and potential dangers that can occur if water does enter the gas line. The burner's commercial grade 1.27 millimeter thick 304 stainless steel construction ensures its ability to resist corrosion and heat damage. Indulge in a cozy atmosphere as the burner produces 90,000 to 300,000 BTUs of heat output (dependent on burner size)--an indication of the impressive warmth the flames are capable of reaching. As proof of our confidence that this kit will surpass your expectations of durability and quality, we include a 10-year limited warranty on the parts and components. We also have this kit available set up for use with a Match Lit Ignition and Spark Ignition.
To make your fire pit the focal point of your outdoor living space, we recommend adorning it with our wide selection of fire glass. For any additional questions on this product--or for expert help on any project--feel free to give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call at (866) 578-8538, utilize our live chat feature on our site, or contact us by filling out this simple form.
- FREE SHIPPING
- 12" Ring Offers 90,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 18" Ring Offers 125,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 24" Ring Offers 150,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 30" Ring Offers 175,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- 36" Ring Offers 250,000 BTUs (Dependent on Gas Input)
- Suitable for Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- Ships Set Up for Use with an AWEIS (All Weather Electronic Ignition System)
- May Be Wired to a Wall Switch, Timer, Remote, or Mobile App (Sold Separately)
- Burner Ring Made of 1.27 Millimeter Thick Heavy-Duty Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner's Staggered Machine Drilled Burner Ports Produces Natural Flame Pattern and Increased Gas Flow Efficiency
- Burner's Raised Hub Prevents Water from Seeping Into Gas Line
- Burner Ring Sizes Up to 24" Feature a 1/2" Female NPT Gas Inlet
- Burner Ring Sizes 30" to 36" Feature a 3/4" Female NPT Gas Inlet and Includes a 3/4" to 1/2" Adapter
- Pan's Removeable Tri-Purpose Ignition Port Cover Plate Allows for Use with Multiple Ignition Systems
- Pan's Weep Holes Allow for Water Drainage
- Easy to Install
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on AWEIS (Residential) / 1 Year Limited Warranty on AWEIS (Commercial)
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Components
- Please See Specifications Sheet for Dimensions